[10] Unofficially official

➷ Third Person

The tanned korean tremble and clench his fist in nervousness.

"Jeongwoo." his mother called softly, jeongwoo bit his lips and look up to his loving mother.

"Y-yes mom?"

His mom flash a gentle smile and held his hands. "Son, i know you better than anyone in this world. I want you to tell me honestly that this is all a joke, jeongwoo, you are not really engage to Young Haruto right?"

Guilt started creeping inside his chest as he stared at the hands rested on his, the korean stared at the gold ring on his ring finger and bit his lips.

"I am mom, i am engage with him." answered the trembling korean.

"Son, tell me honestly, i know this is all fake. I see it in your eyes, tell me why are you doing this? Why did you agree to this?" the middle age woman ask once again.

Jeongwoo knew that he can't lie anymore. "I'm sorry mom, i really want to help him. He needs it, he needs someone to save him."

'I break rule no.2'

A deep sigh is heard inside the tranquil room. "Jeongwoo, you should understand that none of this is your business."

"He will be trap in a loveless marriage mom, he may be the most rude and arrogant person that i know but you taught me to always stood up for what is right. He ask for my help, and i cant get to reject him and let him suffer to that." the middle age woman sighed.

"Jeongwoo you don't understand, you can't be engage to Haruto, you can't be part of their lives. You don't have to do all of this."

The tanned korean stared directly into the eyes of his mother. "But i choose to do this and you don't have to worry about me. I'm fine, if i help him, you don't have to worry about spending money for my allowances and all. Mom, this is just three months, three months of facade and after this we will go back to the drawing board."

"Jeongwoo, we may be a low profile family but i know you didn't just do this for money, i didn't raised you like that. So please stop this and-"

"Right, this is not only because of money. But this is more like an act of humanity, he needs my help. I can't endure to watch a person be delivered from loveless commitment just for money. Money is not everything, money can never buy hapiness."

"B-but-"

"Please?"

The middle age woman sighed deeply and hug his son tight. "If he hurt you then im taking you back." the tanned korean smiled upon what he heard and hug his mom tighter.

"Don't worry mom, i won't let him hurt me." jeongwoo answered and exchange gentle smiles with his  mother.

Both mother and son leave the room only to see the tall japanese waiting in front of the room. The youngest Kang bowed to the middle age woman.

"N-no Young Haruto you don't have to do that." the middle age woman stated in panic, waving his hands. Haruto let out a gentle laugh and smiled at the woman wearing the maid uniform.

"But im your future son-in-law." the japanese stated, jeongwoo bit his lips in embarrassment.

'Its fake but why am i flustered? Damn it.'

The middle age woman smiled at the japanese and laugh a little. "Point taken but i don't think your mom will be happy about this. Not to offend you but you know exactly Ah Ria's attitude."