[32] Dumb and Dumber

➷ Third Person

After their heart to heart moment, the two decided to get in the car since darkness is already invading the clouds. With the sound of the starting engine, Haruto paused for a second upon the idea that came to his mind.

"Woo, do you want to visit Jeju Island?" The Japanese ask out of the blue. The sun-kissed Korean stared at him in confusion while he's putting the seatbelt on.

"Why did you ask? Ofcourse i want to." Jeongwoo answered. With a small nod, Haruto dialed a number on his phone making the latter to be confused even more.

The next thing Jeongwoo knew is the landing of a chopper right in front of his eyes. There he saw the smiling butler, butler Han. They're currently at the private quarters near Daejeon. Haruto chuckled upon watching the amused expression of the younger. With his mouth hung open, Haruto guided Jeongwoo to get inside the chopper.

(Please use the picture for reference)

"Where do you wish to go Young Haruto?" ask the Family butler as he sat down in front of the two males, getting ready to operate the chopper. 

"Jeongwoo wants to visit Jeju-do." The Japanese answered. Jeongwoo smiled shyly to the butler, while Haruto gently squeeze his hands. He can clearly feel how nervous the younger is. Probably because it's his first time riding one.

"We'll be there in less done 20 minutes. Traveling 328km from Daejeon to Jeju-do." Haruto nod at the advisory. Still cuddling the amused Jeongwoo beside him.

Jeongwoo is still in awe, wandering his eyes inside the exquisite interior of the chopper and the breathtaking view below. The landmarks can be seen clearly from above and Jeongwoo admits that its his first time to experience such things. Whenever he's with Haruto, things are possible, maybe because he has his own ways and connections.

"Yah Jeongwoo, you're enjoying the view so much. Stop ignoring me. Just focus on my face." ordered the Japanese, the guy beside him is being unusually quiet while enjoying the view.

When Jeongwoo didn't answer, Haruto grinned and buried his face against the latter's collarbone— blowing hot breaths to draw the attention of the younger. And Jeongwoo flinch at the contact, lightly pushing Haruto and hiding his flustered face using his hands.

The butler cleared his throat to interrupt the moment, he can clearly see what the two is doing through the mirror. Haruto grinned proudly to tease the Korean. Only a few minutes left and they will arrive at Jeju-do. Just like earlier, Haruto does not have anything planned beforehand. He just want to explore things with Jeongwoo.

"Haru what should we do first when we get there?"

"Hmm, what do you want to do?"