[14] Chasing Pavements

➷ Third Person

When the clock strikes 6 in the morning the tan-skinned korean left the mansion, he ride the bus on the way to school. Originally, jeongwoo's class starts at 9am, there are different class schedules for every courses or departments. Due to what happened last night, jeongwoo didn't feel like meeting or talking to anyone from the mansion, all of them already heard what happened— thats for sure. 

Jeongwoo started walking towards the school, he bought a banana milk and an oatmeal biscuit on the way. His eyes slightly swollen from crying his heart out last night, his heart still feels heavy and no one can console him. Even his mother tried reaching out but jeongwoo remained firm that he wants an alone time. The tanned korean settled down at the neatly trimmed bermuda grass.

The tanned korean let out a deep sigh as he stab the straw to his banana milk and unwrap the biscuit, earpods on and listening to some foreign music. He sighed remembering what happened last night, still contemplating either to quit or not. But remembering how they struggled financially, he just let out a deep sigh, in all honesty, he needed the money so he accepted the offer but he also wants to help the japanese— though because of what happened he feels like he wanted to do it just for money and not to help the arrogant japanese anymore. Eyes on the price.

"Damn that jerk, i really want to smack his head and bang it to the wall." the korean muttered in annoyance, his eyes widen when he heard a chuckle. Jeongwoo turned to look where the voice came from, only to see a smiling mahogany haired guy.

"Junghwan what are you doing here?" the said korean smiled and settled down behind jeongwoo.

"I should be the one asking you that, aren't you too early for your first class?" jeongwoo furrow his brow in suspicion.

"How did you know that?" junghwan smiled at him.

"I have my ways." the tanned korean rolled his eyes playfully and offer the biscuit to the younger.

To his surprise junghwan smiled widely at him and held his hands, taking a bite to the oatmeal biscuit. Jeongwoo felt his cheeks lightly in heat.

'What on earth is he doing?'

"It taste good." the younger commented shamelessly, jeongwoo stared at him in embarrassment.

'Damn it jeongwoo, you offered the biscuit first, why are you suddenly embarrassed that he took it asdfghjkl'

"Hyung, are you okay?" junghwan ask, lightly poking his cheeks, jeongwoo bit his lips lightly and nodded. The mahogany haired guy move his face closer to jeongwoo, examining the older's face closely. Jeongwoo move back in surprise but junghwan gently cupped his chin and stared at his eyes.

"H-hey junghwanie what are you doi—"

"Why did you cried?" the younger blurted out, jeongwoo lightly remove junghwan's hands and avoided his gaze.

"N-nothing." jeongwoo answered, the younger let out a deep sigh.

"Liar."

The tanned korean lightly glared at him and hit his arms. Junghwan responded with a soft chuckle and pinch the older's cheeks.

"Hyuuuuung, just tell me why did you cry." jeongwoo smiled at junghwan's cuteness. In the end, he gave up and just told the latter that he received some harsh words from some arrogant people. The tanned korean can't tell him every detail, he didn't also mention names, he just told him that he felt really bad about the words he received.