[38] Reasons why

➷ Third Person

Bodies pressed against each other under the thick and comfy blanket. The taller male peck a small kiss on Jeongwoo's forehead while the younger smiled with his eyes closed.

His head resting over Haruto's chest while playing with his hands. The Japanese ruffling his hair as he started humming a soft melody— both males enjoying each other's presence.

"Jeongwoo"

"hmm?" the younger hummed as an answer, his eyes still closed.

"about what happened during the party—

Jeongwoo look up to him and press his index finger over his lips. "Ssshhh! I told you it's fine. You already explained. Not gonna lie, the reason is petty but it's alright I understand. You're forgiven."

"Thank you so much, woo."

"Yeah. Just remember that this is your last chance, if you dare to hurt me once again then I'm leaving for good."

"Aye aye captain!" Jeongwoo smiled and pinch both of his cheeks. Soon, the younger planted some kisses all over his face and scooted closer to him for a warm hug.

They stayed like that for a few more hours before Yedam barge inside his room with a surprise look. "Jeongwoo?"

The two males get up. Jeongwoo politely bowed to Yedam wearing his embarrassed smile— prolly because he had to see them in that position.

"When did you arrive?" ask the older male.

"We arrived at 10am. Haru and I already cleared the misunderstanding between us."

The foxy eyed slowly nod and gave him a bubly smile. "Glad to hear that. So.... I assume that includes the...." he paused and look at the bookshelf. "...hidden room"

They exchange glances before smiling to one another. "Yeah. He explained everything."

Yedam sighed in relief. "Thank goodness. Finally! I'm so happy for the both of you."

"Thank you, hyung." the two answered shyly, both of them are flustered and red.

"Anyway, I came here to say that you should come down for dinner. The food is ready."

And with that they all leave the room and come down for dinner. Upon arriving at the dining hall, everyone except for Daniel are surprised to see Jeongwoo. They thought Haruto came back alone.

"So he did do something huh?" the squinty eyed Yoonbin commented with a grin.

"I thought Jeongwoo will never come back and Haru will never go out of his room again. I was so surprised to see him in front of my room last time." Asahi said, looking back and fort from Jeongwoo to Haruto.

Junkyu who's already munching his food nodded in agreement and point his fork towards Asahi before saying, "That's the longest sentence he said so far."

The bubbly Korean beside him burst out in laughter. "I thought you were going to say something important."

"What? That's important! Asahi never says anything longer than 2-3 sentences."

Before the two could prolong their nonsense argument for the nth time of the day, Daniel interrupted. "Junkyu and Jihoon, that's enough. You two should stop talking for a few minutes to save everyone's ears. We've been hearing the two of you bicker all day."