[1] The "Kangs"

➷ Third Person

Ear-splitting sound filled the dimmed semi crowded area, its a friday night, a great time for overly willful teenagers to spend the moonlight at a bar.

"I would like a glass of martini." the tall japanese black haired guy muttered with an intimidating smile.

The bartender furrow his brows at the japanese. "I'm so sorry sir, minors are not allowed here. I wonder how you managed to enter our bar."

The black haired guy flashes a grin at the bar tender and elegantly slam his black card at the glossy counter, the bartender stiffened at the sight of the carved name in the bottom part of the black card.

Kang Inc.
'Watanabe Haruto'

Stated in the black card that made the clueless bartender stumble in his position. "A g-glass of m-martini right away sir."

With that, haruto flash an annoying smirk and played the black card at his fingers. He diverted his gaze from the card to the person who just arrived, late.

"Sorry im not early." the tall korean muttered with a laugh.

Haruto shake his head a little in disbelief. "Aren't you supposed to say the opposite? 'Sorry im late'?"

The black haired korean smiled at the young japanese. "That's too mainstream. Btw, just in case you're wondering where yedam, asahi, and jihoon is, they're---"

"We're here Kim Junkyu." the expressionless japanese interrupted, making the two black haired guy look at him.

"Asahi baby!" junkyu beamed in excitement, teasing the other. The addressed boy rolled his eyes at the annoying endearment.

"Don't call me that stupid, you're fiancé will kill me if he heard that." asahi answered and faced the bartender. Junkyu let out a grin.

"A glass of winston cocktail and Martini." the bartender announced, but got ignored by the guys who just get their drinks in silence.

Haruto darted his eyes at his jihoon hyung who keeps pestering the annoyed yedam.

"Who on earth would read a shakespear novel in a bar?" haruto muttered, mocking the music genius.

Yedam squinted his eyes and closed the book as he gently put it down. "What's wrong with that watanabe?"

Haruto just shrug his shoulders.

"Hey, have you heard?" jihoon started of, getting the attention of the others.

"What nonsense is it this time park?" junkyu replied, earning a smack from the bubly guy.

"Someoje just arrived at the mansion." jihoon announced, the guys look at him blankly.

"Tell us something we don't know jihoon." yedam answered and take a sip of haruto's martini.

"What the heck hyung, buy your own!" haruto reacted and hit yedam's hands. The older look at him and furrow his brows, the japanese just stuck his tongue out, annoying yedam.

"The iksan guy?" asahi ask, darting his eyes at the group of girls dancing to the ear splitting music.

"Yeah, and jihoon prepared a warm welcome for him." a familiar voice announced, making everyone look at where it came from.

"Yoonbin! Wait, wheres yoshi?" junkyu greeted and tilted his head in curiosity. Yoonbin flashes a grin and pointed his fingers at the tall japanese guy being wooed by some liberated girl.

Haruto shakes his head in disapproval. "Not surprised."

Asahi look at the youngest as if asking an obvious question.

"What? Yoshinori literally grew up from basement to the penthouse. He's a rat, tryin' to get the the cheese in the trap." haruto replied mocking the oldest japanese.

"Haruto when will you stop disrespecting yoshi?" yedam ask, seriousness evident on his voice.

"Why would he respect a half-blooded 'Kang' like me?" their eyes widen at the statement, yoshinori is now seating beside them.

"Good to know, you're aware of your stand." the arrogant japanese replied, and make his way to leave the group.

"Haru!" junkyu called stopping the younger.

"Come with me if you want to, and if not, rot with that half-blooded." the younger answered, making junkyu sighed.

"You better follow that brat now." yedam blurted out but yoonbin shake his head a little.

"No, actually we all need to follow him and go home. Uncle danik is now a raging bull." yoonbin announced.

"Why?" jihoon ask, but not really giving a single care as he stared at the crystal clear wine glass.

"Jerk, if only you didn't put rats on the Iksan guy's room then we wouldn't be summoned to death." yoonbin remark, rolling his eyes at the prankster.

Jihoon laugh at the remark and flashes his annoying grin. "Its an act of benevolence Ha Yoonbin, what are you talking about? Its a welcome ceremony, a gift."

Yoshinori heaved a sigh, hearing the worthless explanation.

Yedam answered instead. "And you dare drag all of us in this mess? Thank you so much Park."

"Bitch, im older than you. Call me hyung." jihoon replied in annoyance.

"Ain't got no money to pay you respect." yedam shot back and stood up with a book in hand, dragging the tall Koala-looking guy with him.

"In this house, we didn't addressed each other with respect." yoonbin concluded.

The three look at him. "But yedam and haruto sometimes address junkyu as their 'Hyung' and i also do so, sometimes." asahi stated, its a fact.

"I wonder why" yoshinori voice out in honesty.

"Simply because junkyu is literally the apple of the eye, he is the son of Mrs. Ji Yah Kang, our aunt obviously, the eldest daughter of the Kangs. Being the son of the eldest daughter makes him the next heir, that makes everyone automatically give respect to Junkyu. He is raised and trained to be a qualified heir." yoonbin explained, the three nodded in agreement.

"I wonder how it feels to be a pure-blooded Kang." yoshinori mumbled but the three grasp what he said.

Jihoon rested his head at the shoulder of the japanese. "Pure-blooded or not, we are a family yoshi, we may or may not act one to each other, but you know it still shows. For me you are still a Kang, regardless of the blood line."

Yoonbin smiled at what the prankster stated. "I just wanted to put a credit on Ji, that's the last braincell he has."

"You're good in ruining the mood ben." jihoon declared, making yoonbin and yoshinori laugh.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Shall we go home now? Uncle danik is going to kill us because of what you did ji." explained the laughing yoonbin as he rested his arms at yoshinori, trying to cheer up the older.

"I'm sure someday haruto will realized that you are not just someone who grew up from basement to the penthouse." asahi whispered to yoshinori with an assuring smile.

"He is still your brother anyway." jihoon added, contributing a comforting smile to cheer up the older.

"Half brother ji, half."