✾ Special Chapter

➷ Third Person

The tall korean stared at his fiancè in dazed, his eyes particularly resting on the slim ring finger. Bunch of thoughts running on his mind while the small japanese worriedly look at him.

"Hey, are you okay? You're spacing out." the small japanese called out, slightly waving his hands in front of junkyu's face.

The older let out a sigh before he pouted and played with his fingers. Mashiho smiled softly at the sight.

Childish but cute.

"I just realized that we're already engage but you're still not wearing an engagement ring mashi." Junkyu stated, explaining his concern. It crossed his mind when he suddenly got reminded of Haruto proposing to jeongwoo a month ago- well that ain't for real but it reminded junkyu that mashiho is not yet wearing a ring unlike the latter.

"Wow, you only realized that now Kim Junkyu?" The younger teased that made junkyu to be more guilty. Soon, mashiho let out a chuckle and reach out for junkyu's hands.

"Ayeee im just kidding, it doesn't really matter kyu." Mashiho assured with a sweet smile.

But junkyu, being the typically junkyu that he is, misapprehend mashiho's words.

"What do you mean that it doesn't matter mashi? Are you indirectly saying that you don't care and you don't love me a-"

Mashiho rolled his eyes as he declared. "You're so dramatic, why did i end up with you? This is so frustrating."

The tall korean playfully glared at him, his lips forming into a mischievous smile, and mashiho didn't want it. It looks like danger.

"Coming from the person who shouted his love confession at the rooftop and even threatening Noa to push him off the rooftop if he didn't keep his hands off me." Junkyu teased, memories from the past years coming back on their minds. And it made mashiho flustered and embarrassed at the same time.

"Y-yah! Its because he threatened me first that he's taking you with him to Japan. I didn't know that its just a prank, i was left with no choice but to voice out what i feel." Mashiho admitted. His cheeks lightly flushing in red alongside with the embarrassment building up on his chest. He should've known better, he didn't know Noa and junkyu teamed up to prank him that time.

Junkyu let out a laugh as he pulled the younger close to him. "I have no regrets mashi, the only thing i regret is forgetting to give you a ring." that made mashiho laugh as well.

"Its not too late." The younger assured, his small fingers ruffled junkyu's silky hair.

"Yeah its not too late especially when you two stop hugging and go to the jewelry shop now." Jihoon commented. Interrupting the couple across him, yedam kick him a little as if telling him to leave the couple alone.

"Jihoon is right, you should buy a ring now. Aren't you ashamed that jeongwoo already has a ring even though they are not really engage?" The squinty eyed guy added, his eyes darting on the tall korean. Junkyu pouted in defeat before he turned to look at the smiling mashiho.

"Alright, We should go out and buy a ring now mashi. Do you want me to prepare a formal proposal?" ask the tall korean. Mashiho chuckled as he stood up and pick up his phone only to hide it on his pocket.

"You know im not fond of formalities, a ring will do." Junkyu nodded at the statement and childishly chirp in excitement.

"Its a date then." The older stated. Jihoon offered a meaningful smile to yedam before they motioned the others to stand up as well.