[6] First Day

➷ Park Jeongwoo

I sighed for the fifth time, yeongue is such a pain in the ass, he's an unstoppable brat.

"Woo pleaaaase pleaaase, lets just go to the Architecture department." i stop and throw a glare at him. He's literally whipped and crazy.

"Why don't you just go and ask him yourself, we don't have to go there and look like some crazy freshmen looking for phone numbers of some handsome seniors infront of their room." yeongue heave a sigh, i rolled my eyes and drag him at the auditorium.

I saw junkyu hyung talking to some small japanese guy, someone i've never seen before. I write my name at the attendance sheet and sign.

"Gue, who's that?" i whispered to yeongue as i secretly point at the small guy beside junkyu hyung.

A smile curved in yeongue's lips as he wrote his name at the sheet. "His fiancé."

My eyes widen in shock and hit his arms. "Are you kidding me?!"

Yeongue rest his arms on my shoulder and pat my head. "Jeongwoo my friend, you have a lot of things to learn. That guy is Takata Mashiho, son of a Japanese businessman, Takata Hiroshima."

"Takata Hiroshima? Isn't that the owner of the biggest and most prestigious cruise ship in Asia?" i stated, im sure of that, i have read articles about him on the internet.

"Bingo my friend. And he is also the owner of Hiroshima Food Corp. the biggest food corporation in Japan. And that guy right there, is his one and only son." yeongue explained, i nodded upon the information and tried to digest it in my head.

I look at yeongue who's grinning widely as if he is about to spill the hottest tea of the day. "I already told you that Young junkyu is the next heir right?" i nodded as an answer.

"With that being said, their parents set them up for a fix marriage. To expand their family companies, just imagine how good it will be to merge two big companies." so its like some kind of drama huh? A fixed marriage in a modern times, interesting.

"But thats not just it jeongwoo my friend. Did you know that it wasn't supposed to be Junkyu hyung?" yeongue stated with a smirk, teasing me as curiosity flashes in my face.

"What? Wait, if not junkyu hyung then who?" i ask, yeongue let out a small laugh as if he remember something hilarious.

"Who else? Ofcourse the rude Watanabe Haruto." my eyes widen, i laugh in disbelief and playfully hit his arms.

"Aye, stop saying nonsense gue. Thats impossible!" yeongue rolled his eyes on me.

"Ofcourse it is! I heard thats also the reason why haruto refused to be the next heir of Kang Inc. in Japan, he didn't want to be tied in a marriage for business plus he's so young. Thats when junkyu hyung entered the drama, being the next heir of the Kang Inc. here in Seoul he was automatically fixed to marry Mashiho hyung. Takata Hiroshima and his wife prepare to marry off their son with a japanese but since Haruto backed out, they have no choice but to choose the one and only heir, and thats junkyu hyung." my mouth literally went agape, i never think its that serious.

"Lastly, junkyu hyung is actually in a relationship with someone named Kazama Noa when they announced that he will be fix in a marriage with Takata Mashiho, mashiho is junkyu hyung's bestfriend since grade school. No one imagined it would turned like that, though i heard junkyu hyung already move on from his ex and they stayed friends with no hard feelings. Well, mashiho hyung is also a good catch." yeongue added, i repeated those information in my head as if making a summary for a long ass novel.