[15] Connected Locks

➷ Park Jeongwoo

"Haru-baby how do i look?"

I heard the female japanese ask, haruto stare at him for awhile and goes back to playing with my hands. I don't know why but it seems like this arrogant brat and i became much closer after we talk at the rooftop 3 days ago. But this girl right here became more annoying than ever, she just transferred to our university and even took the same course like Haruto's- which is Architecture.

"What do you want me to say? I don't see something new." haruto replied and rest his chin on our intertwined hands, these days we decided to act cautiously specially that Akiyah transferred. The other Kangs explained that maybe Akiyah is trying to observe or watch over us if we're really a couple or not.

Haruto's parents fly back to japan yesterday and ofcourse they didn't forget to warn and threaten me. Well, lets see. I snap out of my thoughts when Akiyah stood up and stomp her feet as she walk out of the cafeteria in annoyance to the guy beside me.

"What did you do?" i ask the slightly laughing japanese beside me, he smiled cheekily and rest his head at the table while darting his eyes on me.

"I told her she kinda looks like a gold fish with her yellow-gold hair." haruto replied making the two of us laugh, i shake my head lightly at him.

I automatically stop laughing when haruto pulled me for a hug. "H-hey"

"Jeongwoo, i want to apologize again for what i said before." he whispered still hugging me, i returned the hug shyly and bit my lips.

"I told you its fine, just don't do it again." i felt haruto nodded and slowly release the hug.

An awkward silence filled our table, i look down and played with my hands however i felt haruto looking at me and it made me even more self-conscious than ever.

"Slave, don't you think we're forgetting something?" haruto ask, i look up to him and furrow my brows in confusion.

Haruto rested his chin on his palm. "Rule no.10" i slowly mouthed an 'oh' in realization, they haven't been on a date since then.

"W-what about it?" haruto throw an annoyed look at me and stood up.

"Stupid, im asking you out right here and right now. Lets go."

"Hey! Hold up, i still have one class left to attend." i refused and lightly pulled my hands from his grip.

He throw a look of disbelief and held my hands again. "You wouldn't want to dump your first date with your fiancè right?"

'Uh, okay? Hello? Somebody help? I think theres something wrong with my heart. I need a doctor.'

We walk side by side, i bit my lower lip in nervousness as i look at the gate guard. "H-haru do you think he will let us out?"

Haruto grinned at me and pulled me, he lifted his ID earning a nod of approval from the gate guard who's smiling at us. "See that slave? Only Kangs."

I just rolled my eyes on how conceited he is. Haruto press his car keys and even opened the passenger seat for me.

'I-is he alright? Or maybe he's being too kind for making up what he did last time'

He started the engine and drove the car calmly. "Where do you want to go?" i shrug my shoulders even though he can't see me.

"I'm fine anywhere." i answered, i saw a grin curved on haruto's lips.