[5] Iksan

➷ Third Person

A bright brimming lights welcomed the tan-skinned korean, he slowly open his eyes only to see a certain Watanabe Haruto looking at him with mix expression.

"You're okay slave?" haruto muttered with a blank expression, but honestly, he is worried and concern for the latter.

The korean slowly get up and stare at him. The memory of what happened flashback in jeongwoo's mind.

"Y-yes, im sorry for the mess." the tanned whisper in a low voice and vowed at the tall japanese.

He saw how haruto nodded at him, with that silence filled the contemporary interior designed room. Jeongwoo fidget his hands while shyly taking glances at the surprisingly quiet japanese.

"W-where are the others?" haruto turned to look at him and stood up.

"They already left according to plan." answered the black haired guy.

Jeongwoo let out an 'oh' and lightly nooded at the taller. "B-but why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to go with them in Young jihoon's house?"

Haruto look at the small frame and furrow his brows. "Accompanying you? Obviously."

Jeongwoo unknowingly felt something hot on his cheeks.

'Why is he acting so kind all of a sudden'

"You don't have to, im fine, im okay." the tall japanese look at him in annoyance.

"You're fine, you're okay? You nearly died if i didn't asdfghjklzsbd" jeongwoo pouted upon hearing what he said but he didn't get a hold of the last phrases since the japanese muttered it fast, as if rapping.

Jeongwoo darted his eyes at the hands offered infront of him. He look at haruto in confusion.

"W-what?"

"Eat it, stupid. Take my hand and get up, we'll leave this place and i take you to Iksan just like what Uncle Daniel promise." a smile creep in jeongwoo's lips as he take the japanese hands. They left the room and bid goodbye to Yoonbin's family.

A midnight blue maserati is park at the entrance of the mansion, haruto grab the key and start the car engine as jeongwoo take his spot at the passenger seat.

The tanned look at Haruto in amusement. "You can drive?"

Haruto flashes a grin as he start driving the car. "Yeah, i can even drive you crazy if you want." with that, he wink at jeongwoo with an annoying grin.

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes to the older due to embarrassment. A hiphop and trendy music engulfs the maserati.

"Haruto this is not the way to the bus nor train station." jeongwoo stated in panic, haruto grinned at him.

"Who says we're taking the bus nor the train?" the older replied and elegantly turned the steering wheel as he park near the landscape of the semi crowded area.

"Hey, what are we doing here at the airport?" jeongwoo ask in panic as he follow the taller outside of the car.

"Do you really expect me to take the bus or the train? We're taking the plane sweetie." haruto answered and drag jeongwoo along with him.

"B-but i don't have my passport with me!" jeongwoo replied and remove his hands from haruto's tight hold.

Haruto flash an annoyed look to the talkative korean. He raised the two passports in his hand and wave it at the smaller's face. Jeongwoo widen his eyes in surprised.