[30] Marry me?

Third Person

Its a busy day inside the university, students wandering around due to the mini project of the business department. To make it simple, some classes are suspended since everyone is encourage to join and enjoy the mini event of the said department. Food stalls and variety of booths are displayed right in front of their eyes. Small and colorful pennants are hung in the air to make it more lively. The atmosphere is filled with earsplitting music coming from the organizer's desk.

Students passing by are wearing a joyous smile on their faces, the event organized by the business major students, indeed goes along with the saying 'making a little heaven out of hell'. Everyone considered the event as an escape from the stressful school workloads. Except for the two males who have been sharing an awkward silence the moment they entered the university campus. Haruto is itching to initiate the talk but too scared that the younger might ignore or shove him away. The sun-kissed korean stayed silent all along, feeling the guilt and nervousness at the same time. 

And Yeongue thinks both of them are stupid. The usually cheerful Korean nudge the sun-kissed guy beside him— motioning the younger to initiate the talk. Jeongwoo inhaled and exhaled deeply as he attemp to approach the Japanese but was immediately halt when Haruto pick up the call from his phone.

"Hey, Akiyah." the Japanese started off, greeting the person on the other line. Jeongwoo glared at the Japanese and soon stomp his feet to leave but Yeongue pulled him harshly with a glare. 

"Are you going to give up just like that?" state the Korean in annoyance, jeongwoo pursued his lips and heave a deep sigh.

The two silently observe Haruto who's talking with Akiyah on the other line. Jeongwoo tap his feet against the cement— impatiently waiting for the phone call to end. While Yeongue, observe his friend in amusement. What an entertaining sight.

Haruto let out chuckles upon hearing the endless cussing from Seongwu in the background while he's talking to Akiyah regarding the progress of amalgamate and amicable settlement. Business is all about paper settlements before the construction itself, though he's certain that everything is a success. He can only hope that things go according to scratch or else they'll go back to the drawing board. 

The Korean squint his eyes in irritation. Haruto laughing while talking to Akiyah on the other line, probably not a good combination of words. Jeongwoo sighed in relief when Haruto ended the call. Startlement evident on his face when he saw jeongwoo impatiently waiting for him.

"I need a moment with you, haruto." Jeongwoo announced as he bit his lower lips due to nervousness. The Japanese examined his features before slowly nodding in agreement. He misses Jeongwoo's presence, they live in one house, goes to school together, went home together, but it seems like he's drifting away from the latter.

Haruto is about to speak and ask where are they going when they both hear a grumbling sound. Jeongwoo look down in embarrassment, its just his stomach asking to be feed. A chuckle lightly startled Jeongwoo, its been a while since he heard it from Haruto, especially when its just the two of them.

Scratching his nape as he offered. "Do you want to eat first before anything else?"

The Korean slowly nod in embarrassment. Haruto smiled at him  and reach out for his hand, as if nothing happened. They walk towards the private lounge. Haruto pushed the door open using his free hand while the other one still holding Jeongwoo's. The two settled down at the couch keeping a decent distant from each other, its only the two of them inside the lounge.

Haruto broke the silence by asking. "What do you want to eat?" Jeongwoo turned to look at him and sighed.

"Ordering food will take a couple of minutes, im too hungry to wait. Can i use the kitchenette instead?"