Epilogue

3 YEARS LATER

“On the certification of the President of the Academic Board, I confer the respective degrees, diplomas and certificates on the candidates— On behalf of the Board, I offer my congratulations to you all!”

As the students jumped in the air, threw their hats off and took pictures with each other, The tall Japanese ran through the crowd of people to find Jeongwoo.

He manage to see him with his parents that made Haruto politely bow as he approach them. “Pleased to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Park”

“Pleased to see you again, Haru. Congratulations.” Mrs. Park answered. She's no longer working for the Kang family and based on what Jeongwoo told him, both of his parents are busy handling their small restaurant in Iksan.

As for Jeongwoo, he moved out of the mansion that same year his mother resigned. Haruto was against the idea at first but upon taking it into deeper and more serious talk, the younger managed to convince him.

“We’ll go ahead now and wait for the two of you at the celebration venue.” Mr. Park said and left the two in the crowd of students.

Haruto immediately pulled Jeongwoo into a hug as he congratulate him for graduating. The smaller congratulated him back before planting a soft kiss on his cheeks.

Their college days has come to an end and now, they're off to start a new beginning.

“Get a room, you two!” Jihoon yelled from afar. Behind him is their other cousins who looks like they just went out from work.

Junkyu walking hand in hand with Mashiho, Yoshi who's holding a bouquet, Yoonbin with a couple of paper bags in hand, Asahi being drag by Jaehyuk who came all the way from his masteral class followed by Yedam who happily skip while approaching them.

Congratulations on your graduation, Jeongwoo and Haru!!!” The group cheered like little kids celebrating victory over a field game.

It didn't fail to capture the attention of other students and members of the faculty who are most likely to remember the familiar faces of the Kangs. Being their usual unbothered selves, they didn't mind the attention directed to them, they just proceed to congratulating the two males and giving them the gifts they prepared.

Not long after, they all went to the restaurant they rented just to celebrate the graduation. Even Haruto’s parents are there. Everything between Jeongwoo and Haruto’s parents were already fixed, it all started when Haruto brought Jeongwoo to Japan during their summer vacation in freshmen year and finally, things started falling on it's proper places.

Something he never expected but he's glad that it actually happened. Haruto wasn't sure if his mom got tired of trying to manipulate him or what happened to Akiyah serves as an eye opener for her. She also found out about Yoshi's supposed plan so Haruto thought it adds up as to why she suddenly change her perspective and welcomed Jeongwoo to the family.

Maybe people really changed. Haruto thought as he smiled and shake his head to keep his thoughts away.

“Hey i got some food for you.” Jeongwoo said before sitting next to him, both of their parents quietly watching them.

“Thanks woo, i told you I'll follow behind.”

“But you didn't! Mashiho hyung told me to just get some food for you since you're still spacing out. Are you okay?”