[29] Warmly Cold

➷ Third Person

"I did not expect to see this. They keep ignoring each other when they both know it wasn't supposed to be that way."

The usual expressionless Japanese sighed and face-palmed. A look of disbelief shown on his face. Exactly 24 hours passed since the two talked to each other. Different assumptions and wild guesses are shared by the Kang cousins as they observe how the two are giving cold shoulders to each other. An unusual response for a couple who have not seen each other for exactly one week and a few days.

"I wonder why they fought." Yoshinori commented. They are currently at the pool area to ease boredom, classes are cancelled due to some unknown reason. The only thing that made them busy is their small arguments about the pretend couple.

"Must be because Jeongwoo did not go home last time."

"I heard he slept in Junghwan's penthouse."

"The kid keep him accompanied while haru is away."

"Its just jealousy, they are only making a big deal out of it."

As for jeongwoo who have been watching the older obliviously. He felt stupid for saying all of the things he said last night, as much as want to take his words back, it would be difficult now that they're giving cold shoulders to one another. What happened last night is something he never expected to happen. To think that they haven't seen each other for a week and a few days, its an opposite response.

While the tall japanese had his mind occupied by variety of thoughts. He stayed inside the secret room the whole night— trying to sort out his thoughts and clear his mind. But it doesn't make the situation any better, instead, it brings back memories. He didn't know what haunts him more, is it the memories or the delighted person he used to be? He wouldn't want to deny the fact that jeongwoo gave a sudden light to his gloomy world but he's not sure if that's enough reason to let go.

Haruto closed his eyes and again, memories started forming on his head.

"What if uncle Daniel scold me for doing this?"

"Ey, that's no fun haru. Come on."

"Hyung im nervous, let's just go to a fine dining."

"But haru, don't you want to try this with me?"

"Hyung—"

"I see, you don't trust me. Alright let's just go."

"No! Hyung it's not like that."

".............."

"H-hyung."

"..........."

"Aish, alright let's try this one."

"REALLY?"

"Yeah. You're so hard headed hyung, when uncle Daniel gets mad you should defend me."

"Alright, alright."

They shared bunch of laughters, genuine smiles that portrays their happiness of spending time with each other. As if leaving the world to seize euphoria. It was perfect, no one predicted it would end cruel.

"It would have been better if he didn't lied." Haruto unconsciously voiced out, his eyes resting on the small light emitted from the smartphone.