[23] Rainy Cuddles

Third Person

A terrifying noise of the thunder followed by a visible lightning immediately cause an uproar to the people inside the escape room arcade center. A certain silky black haired guy wrap his arms around the quivering korean.

"Are you alright?" the older ask, jeongwoo smiled at the affectionate question. He came to know that jihoon is such a sweet and caring person though most of the time he's playful and loves fooling around.

"I am, but its really cold." answered the tan-skinned korean. Jihoon's lips curved into a big smile, he cupped the younger's cheeks and squish it.

"You're really cute jeongwoo-yah. I feel cold too."

The younger beamed, all giddy and full smiles. "We can just hug each other jihoon-hyung." as if on cue, jihoon went to hug the tanned korean.

They both giggled and talk about funny things that happened inside the escape room. Living under one roof made a magic of bringing jeongwoo and the Kangs closer to one another. Behind the laughters is a burning stares that the japanese is throwing at the two.

"Hey, jeongwoo-yah im feeling cold too." the japanese announced, jihoon rolled his eyes on him and playfully stuck his tongue out to tease the hot-tempered japanese.

"You're feeling cold?" jeongwoo ask. Yedam furrow his brows in suspicion, he knows exactly what the younger is up to.

"Yes i a—"

"Then die and bury yourself to the ground. Thats warm." the foxy eyed cut him off, earning laughters from the spectators. Haruto allowed his lips to form a pout, a cute sight for jeongwoo but a disgusting one for the rest.

Instead of defending himself, which is useless in the first place. He opened his arms wide as if welcoming the youngest to a warm hug but jihoon whispered something to jeongwoo's ears. The tanned korean smiled sweetly in return.

"So, Hug me?" the japanese ask, not really certain about his offer knowing that jihoon is behind jeongwoo.

"Sorry haru. First come, first serve." jeongwoo replied, haruto is about to throw complaints when a blowing of horns slightly echoed at the tranquil pavements along with the drops of the rain.

Mr. Kim, the family driver, immediately went out of a matte black 2019 Chrysler Pacifica. He handed umbrellas to the young ones as he approach them.

"Junkyu you're not going with us?" the squinty eyed ask, junkyu smiled and swing his head lightly.

"Yeah, i'll drop mashi on his place. See you at home." he replied, mashiho wave his hands to the guys who already went inside the van.

Haruto deeply sighed, the prankster is being annoying again. A startling sound of the thunder made the guys flinch a little. "Scary." the tall japanese whispered.

The tan-skinned korean worriedly turned to look at the older. He seems frightened and bothered by the continuous thunders and lightnings. Jeongwoo lightly backed away from jihoon's embrace.

"Haru are you a—"

"I'm not okay, i need your hug." answered the tall japanese, completely cutting jeongwoo's words off. Jeongwoo offered an apologetic smile to the prankster but when jihoon smiled and nodded he took that as his cue to hug the demanding haruto.

They shared a comfortable silence, just enjoying the warmth of each other's embrace. Its comfortable enough to make jeongwoo drift off to sleep for a minute that would fit their short travel on the way home. In a short span, the utility van pulled over at the parking lot. They just arrived.