[3] Hungry Kangs

➷ Third Person

Bright rays of the sun kiss the tanned complexion of the sleeping korean. On the other hand, the seven are busy in their own worlds.

"Yoshinori your time is over, fvck off." haruto playfully slap the hands of his brother. Yoshinori let out a laugh and stared at the takoyaki bowl that he did, he nodded in satisfaction.

"Hey thats unfair i didn't get to finish the kimbap!" jihoon exclaimed in annoyance, yedam slap his arms and motioned him to shut his mouth.

"Its because Asahi took a lot of time finishing his okonomiyaki masterpiece." junkyu explained in a hush voice, not removing his eyes from the japchae he's making.

"Yoonbin, what are you waiting for? Move your ass and make the food you want to eat." haruto muttered in a low voice, yoonbin grinned and stood up from the couch.

"I miss eating western food, i used to eat a lot of those back in Australia, so i'll make some churros and carbonara." yoonbin explained as he roll the sleeves of his pajama top.

Jihoon stood up from his seat and point his finger at his cousin. "Hey Ha Yoonbin, thats very unfair, choose only one among the two, you dumb ass."

Yedam pinch jihoon in irritation. "Shut your mouth jihoon, your damn noisy, let him do the churros and i'll just make the carbonara instead."

"Can you all shut up and do your thing in silence? Its early in the morning and you're all damn noisy." asahi blurted out, annoyed at the guys. Jihoon teasingly hug him and stuck his lips out, playfully attempting to kiss the younger. Asahi throw glares at him and jihoon pouted upon the rejection.

It took a few minutes for haruto and junkyu to finish what they are doing, yedam proceeded in making the carbonara while yoonbin finish the churros.

"Damn, he's moving, ballpens down!" yoshinori whispered and the two put the colored ballpens back to the drawer as they assembled near the sleeping guy as if nothing happened.

Jeongwoo stretch out his arms lazily and slowly opened his eyes, the bright sun rays engulf his face. He opened his eyes slowly and get up startled seeing the face of the 7 Kangs. He examined their faces,  Yoshinori, haruto, jihoon, and junkyu who's smirking at him. While yedam, asahi, and yoonbin stared at him boredly.

"HOLY CRAP--- Wait, what are you all doing h-here?!" jeongwoo ask in panic, still startled at their presence. He wanted the ground to eat him up forever at that moment, he looks messier than messy.

"This is literally our house Jeongwoo, what are you talking about?" junkyu answered as he stood up and crossed-arms in front of the tanned korean.

"I-i mean--- sorry Young Junkyu i didn't mean to--"

Jeongwoo automatically stop his words when junkyu raised his hands infront of jeongwoo's face, as if motioning him to shut up.

"Its fine, we are here because we're so hungry." the tall korean muttered, pouting upon finishing his words.

Jeongwoo furrow his brows, confused.

"Uncle Daniel let all the maids and servers took a damn day off. Stupid right?" haruto explained, tilting his head from one side to another upon remembering what their uncle just did.

"Very." asahi answered instead.

Truly, Daniel let all the maids to go on a day off, since next week is the start of school. Daniel, being the considerate man that he is, thought that the maids will probably get busy in taking care of the seven when school starts again so he let them have their free day. Since jeongwoo woke up late he didn't get to spend his free day with his mom who went back to Iksan for a while.