10

(Yes that is my pupper, yes his name is Remy. )

"Remy!" Roman shouted as he threw open the door.

A little brown puppy whined at the back, slamming into the sliding glass door. Roman ran over as the fawn, merman, and Garuda walked into his house.

"Hey Remy Remy Remy!" Roman cooed as he let the puppy jump and lick him, "who's a good boy? You're a good boy Rem!"

Remy's tail was wagging to hard his whole body was wiggling with excitement. He whined as Roman scratched his too big, floppy ears. Remy ran over to Patton, who gasped.

"Puppy!" Patton squealed, sitting down and petting the brown puppy, "Oh my goodness, you're adorable!"

Logan smiled and reached down to pet Remy, "What breed is he?"

"Chocolate lab, pointer mix." Roman answered.

Logan nodded, "he's a handsome dog."

"He's mine now." Patton said, Remy laying in his lap, begging for belly rubs.

"Yeah, no." Roman shut him down, "Remy's mine."

(ProballyKeith05 He's mine!)

"Awww." Patton pouted and looked up at Virgil, "do you wanna pet him?"

Virgil bit his lip, "I don't know..."

"Its okay Virge." Roman said, plugging in his phone, "he's the sweetest dog ever."

Virgil cautiously reached out to the puppy. Remy wagged his tail and licked the Garuda's hand. Virgil smiled lightly and knelt by the dog, petting his head.

"Oh no..." Roman said, looking at his phone.

"What's wrong kiddo?" Patton asked.

"A hundred missed calls from Joan." Roman laughed weakly, "and that doesn't include the texts..."

Roman dialed Joan's number and held the phone up to his ear.

"ROMAN PRINCE SANDERS WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN."

Roman pulled the phone away from his ear, wincing slightly.

"Hey Joan," Roman said slowly, "well, I'm okay and I'm home now-"

"I'm coming over, I'll be there in ten." Joan hung up before Roman could say anything.

Roman sighed, "well that's not good."

"Why is that kiddo?" Patton asked.

Roman smiled weakly at the others, "they live half an hour away."

"Oh dear." Logan sighed.

"Should we hide?" Virgil asked.

Roman shrugged, "You can if you want to. There's a spare bedroom."

Virgil sighed, "how... how do you think your friend will react to us?"

"I think Joan will just be happy I'm safe." Roman said, " and they can keep a secret if that's what you're worried about."

Virgil nodded, "okay, I'll think about it."

"Good for you kiddo!" Patton giggled, playing with Remy's paws, "I'd love to meet your friend Roman!"

Logan nodded, "if we are to be seeing them often, then I would like to meet them as well."

"Yeah, they tend to come over a lot." Roman said.

"Great." Virgil groaned quietly.

"Oh come on Panic! At the everywhere," Roman rolled his eyes, "I'm sure you'd get along great with them."

Virgil bit his thumb, "You sure?"

Roman nodded. Then someone knocked.