33

It had been a few weeks since everyone got together. Virgil was curled up with Deceit, watching a show called "Avatar the Last Airbender" while Roman cooked dinner. Deceit was coiled on the couch, Virgil laying in the coils and dosing while Deceit stroked his wings. Virgil sighed, his eyes drooping.

Deceit chuckled, "Don't fall asleep yet, Roman's almost done with dinner."

Virgil groaned, "But I'm comfy."

Roman walked in with plates of spaghetti, "And you need to eat."

Virgil whined, but sat up and took the plate. Roman smiled and pecked him on the cheek, then gave Deceit his plate, also kissing him. Then Roman walked back and grabbed his own plate before sitting down across the couch from Deceit.

Virgil ended up leaning against Roman, almost asleep with his spaghetti half eaten. Deceit had curled up in the coils of his tail, using Virgil's wings as a blanket.

"Virge? Dee?" Roman asked quietly, getting hums in response, "I know Dee has feelings for the others, and I think I do too... should we..?"

Virgil smirked, "I've been feeling it too Ro."

"I wouldn't mind adding a few more." Deceit smiled.

Roman gazed at his boyfriends sweetly, "When should we ask them?"

Virgil yawned, "Tomorrow?"

Roman kissed the side of his head, "Sounds good. Dee?"

The Naga stretched a little, "Yeah. And if they don't, we still have each other."

Roman smiled and slipped his hand into Deceit's, "That we do my loves."