26

He looked at the house with bored curiosity. The man knew there were mystics in that house, he could sense it. The only question is, why were they with a human?

He sighed and took a sip of his drink, flipping down his sunglasses. The man walked up to the door, phazing through it, and walked down the hall to the humans room.

Both the Garuda and the human were asleep, a little brown dog was asleep on the end on the bed. He checked the dogs nametag. Remy. The man smirked.

He turned back to the human, grabbing a handful of golden sand out of his brown bag and sprinkling it over the human. The man smiled as the humans face grew peaceful and happy. He got curious, but can you blame him? He never had dreams himself. So he placed two fingers on the humans temple and entered his dream.

The human and the Garuda were sitting on the beach, watching the sunset. They leaned closer to each other and kissed deeply.

He smiled lightly as he left the dream. The man wished he had someone. He used to, a long time ago, before he became the next Sandman. Before he left.

He sighed and walked out to the living room, heading to the door. Then he froze.

"Remy?"

The man sighed and turned around with a small smile.

"Hey Patt."