42

T.W.: mention of self harm.

"Dee?" Remy called from the base of the tree, "Its time to talk."

Deceit sighed and dropped out of the tree, not meeting Remy's eyes. Remy gently took Deceit's hand.

"It's going to be okay Dee." Remy kissed the back of his hand.

Deceit nodded and let Remy guide him inside. Roman, Virgil, Logan, and Patton were all sitting on the couch, waiting for Deceit. The Naga froze.

"Dee? Are you okay?" Roman asked.

Deceit gulped and stuttered, stumbling over his words. Patton got up and took Deceit's hand.

"You know you can tell us anything Dee." Patton told him.

Deceit nodded, "I-I... haven't been feeling well... The past few weeks..."

"Are you sick? Are you running a temperature!? Let me check-!" Patton tried to place his hand on Deceit's forhead, but the Naga brushed it away.

"No, I'm not sick." Deceit whispered, "at least not physically..."

"What do you mean?" Logan questioned.

Deceit took a deep breath, "I-I'm depressed... a-and I... I c-cut myself..."

Patton gasped and hugged the Naga tightly. Tears were running down Deceit's face as he hugged Patton back. Roman stood up and gently grabbed Deceit's arm.

"Oh Dee..." Roman whispered and kissed Deceit's wrist.

Deceit choked on a sob. Remy carded his hands through the Naga's hair. Virgil flew over and wrapped his wings around his boyfriends. Logan got up as well and held Deceit's cheek, rubbing his thumb over the scales on the Naga's cheekbone. Deceit melted, leaning heavily into his boyfriends.

Roman smiled and kissed the palm of Deceit's hand, "Are your scales sensitive?"

Deceit flushed and nodded. Virgil chuckled.

"They're about as sensitive as my wings." The Garuda smirked.

Deceit pouted, then whined when Remy trailed his fingers down the scales on his neck. Patton giggled lightly.

"Okay, Dee," Patton started, "will you promise to tell is when you feel down?"

Deceit nodded, "I'll... I-I'll try..."

"Okay." Patton hugged Deceit again.

Logan kissed Deceit lightly, "We all love you."

Deceit gave them all a small smile, "I love you all too."

The boyfriends hugged each other tightly, then moved to the couch to cuddle and watch movies.