18

Deceit slithered through his forest. Finally it was free from those human loving idiots. His forest was safe.

"Deceit."

The Naga turned to see Cobra, the lead council member of the Naga's. Deceit smiled.

"Hello Cobra, what brings you to my forest?" Deceit asked.

Cobra glared at Deceit, "This is no longer yours."

Deceit balked, "What do you mean? This is my forest, I've had it for centuries."

"And it was your duty to protect everyone in it." Cobra hissed, crossing her arms.

"And I did!" Deceit argued, "I saved the rest of my forest from that human!"

"Which you brought in to try and kill that Garuda!" Cobra yelled, "And then you got the merman banished and you burned down the fawns house!"

"The humans are dangerous! Do you not remember what they did to me!?" Deceit screamed, pointing to his brown eye.

Cobra paused, then sighed, "I'm sorry Deceit. You've gone too far this time. The council and I have no choice but to banish you and revoke your forest."

"What!?" Deceit yelled as two other Naga's appears from the trees and grabbed his arms, "No! You can't do this! This is a death sentence!"

"You violated the peace treaty between us and the Garuda's, you harmed innocent bystanders-"

"They were helping a human! They were far from innocent!" Deceit interrupted.

"You allowed a human into your forest!" Cobra spoke over the struggling Naga, "For multiple crimes of treason, you, Deceit, are banished to the human world. Starting immediately."

"No! No stop! You can't-! I'll die!" Deceit screamed, trying to twist out of the Naga's grip.

Cobra growled, "be grateful. It could be so much worse."

The Nagini turned her back as Deceit was dragged toward the human city.

"May Buddha help you." Cobra whispered under her breath, ignoring the screams and pleas of the banished Naga, "and may you not need it."