35

Virgil was laying by the pool, dosing in the sun. He had been swimming a few minutes ago with everyone, but he, Remy, and Deceit got tired. Currently, Logan and Roman were teaching Patton how to swim, and Remy was asleep next to Deceit on the wicker benchswing.

Virgil felt cold water splash over his wings and back. He shot up with a surprised yelp.

Roman laughed, "get in again Virgy!"

The Garuda shook his head with a smile, "Fine."

Roman reached out to help Virgil into the pool. Virgil smiled and took his hand.

Then Roman pulled Virgil into the pool.

Virgil shrieked before hitting the water, waking up Deceit and Remy. The Garuda slowly rose up th the water, his hair covering his eyes. Remy burst out laughing.

"You better run Ro!" Remy shouted to the laughing human.

Roman laughter was cut short when Virgil tackled him into the water. Both of them popped back up a few seconds later. Roman was still laughing a bit, so Virgil sent a tidal wave over Roman's head with his wing.

Patton giggled at them from the shallow end of the pool, resting his head on Logan's shoulder, "I'm glad were all together."

Logan laughed lightly, "you've said that every day for the past month."

Patton pouted, "yeah, but it's true!"

"Hey loves!"Roman yelled, swimming over, "There's a play tomorrow, would you all like to go see it?"

Patton giggled, "Sure!"

Logan nodded, "Sounds like fun."

"You know I'm going babes." Remy laughed.

Virgil wrapped his arms around Roman's shoulders, "I'm going, what about you Dee?"

Deceit blushed, "I guess I'll go... even if I have to wear that stupid disguise."

"Thanks love!" Roman blew a kiss to the Naga.

Deceit blushed harder and ducked his head, a smile creeping onto his face. Roman smiled and rested his chin on his arms, leaning on the edge of the pool. Virgil smiled into the back of Roman's neck. Tomorrow was going to be a great day.