14

Virgil was laying on the couch with his head in Romans lap as they watched Nightmare Before Christmas. Roman was playing with Virgil's now purple hair, humming along with the music.

It had been a few days since the mall and Roman hadn't seen Virge wear his new hoodie yet.

"Hey Ro?" Virgil asked quietly, "can I show you something?"

"Sure Virge." Roman said, tilting his head, "what is it?"

Virgil sat up, "Wait here."

Roman nodded and Virge ran back to his room. A few moments later, he came out wearing a black hoodie with plaid purple patches stitched on with white thread. Roman's jaw dropped.

"Is it bad?" Virgil grimaced.

"No! No!" Roman jumped up, "it looks amazing! You look amazing."

Virgil hid a laugh behind his sleeve, "thanks."

Roman smiled and cupped Virgil's cheek, tilting his head up to kiss him. Virgil melted into the kiss, grabbing on to Roman's shirt and pulling him closer.

Virgil pulled away slightly, "Hey Ro? I've been thinking of getting a job..."

"That's great!" Roman laughed, "do you have an idea of what you want to do?"

Virgil shrugged, "something hands on without a lot of people."

Roman smiled, "I think I know the perfect job."

Virgil tilted his head, "what?"

"Well," Roman wrapped his arms around Virgil's waist, "I own the local theater and our costume designer got hired for Broadway and isn't working here anymore. I think that would be perfect for you."

Virgil nodded, "sounds fun."

Roman smiled brightly, "that's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!"

Virgil burst out laughing, "what in all the skys-! Is that even a real word!?"

Roman laughed lightly and gently kissed Virgil, "as real as my love for you."

"Oh so it's not a real word." Virgil smirked.

Roman made an offended noise as Virgil chuckled.

"I'm just kidding Ro." Virgil laughed lightly, "I love you."

Roman pouted, "I love you too."

Virgil smiled and leaned up to kiss his boyfriend. Roman smiled into the kiss, reaching under Virgil's jacket to rub his wings. Virgil whined and leaned further into Romans arms, deepening the kiss.

The two broke apart for air. Virgil leaned his head on Roman's chest.

"Ro?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you." Virgil closed his eyes.