41

T.W.: mention of self harm

Virgil limped out of his room, trying to get to the kitchen to get some chocolate chips. It had been a few weeks since he came back and he'd barely been out of his room. So now he was sneaking out in the middle of the night to get a snack.

Virgil jumped when he felt arms wrap around his middle.

"You're not supposed to be walking babe." Remy said quietly.

Virgil groaned and leaned back against his boyfriend, "I just wanted some chocolate chips."

Remy kissed Virgil's neck, "You could have just asked."

Remy picked up his boyfriend bridal-style and carried him into the kitchen. He sat Virgil down on the couch and went to the freezer to grab the bag of chocolate chips. Then Remy sat down next to Virgil and gave him some chocolate chips.

"Thanks Rem." Virgil smiled, resting his head on his boyfriends shoulder.

"No problem babe." Remy wrapped an arm around Virgil's shoulders.

Virgil popped a few chips in his mouth and snuggled up to Remy. Remy ran his fingers through Virgil's feathers. Virgil hummed contently and closed his eyes.

The two heard a door open, then something slithering across the floor. Soon, Deceit appeared, rubbing his eyes and sniffling.

"Dee?" Remy asked, startling the Naga, "Are you alright?"

"U-um-" Deceit held his arms close to his chest, "I-I-Im f-fine."

Remy frowned, kissing Virgil's temple before getting up and taking Deceit's hands. He sighed.

"Dee..." Remy whispered, tracing little marks on the Naga's arm, "Oh hon, why?"

Virgil limped over and gasped, "Dee..."

Deceit let tears fall down his cheeks, "I-Im s-sorry... I-I don't want to t-talk a-about it r-right now."

"Why?" Virgil asked, wrapping his wings around Deceit.

Deceit shook his head.

"We're talking about this tomorrow." Remy said.

Deceit nodded, "o-okay."

Remy kissed Deceit on his lips, "now go to sleep."

Deceit nodded and left for his tree after Remy gave him a tight hug. Virgil sighed, then yawned.

"Bedtime for you too." Remy picked Virgil up.

Virgil nodded and rested his head on Remy's shoulder as they walked back to Virgil's room. The Garuda was asleep before Remy layed him on the bed.