31

Logan walked into the house with a small smile on his face, but he stopped short when he saw Roman, Virgil, and Deceit all cuddling on the couch.

"Should I even ask?" Logan questioned.

Virgil and Deceit jumped, not noticing that Logan had walked in. Roman, however, chuckled.

"Its fine Lo," Roman said, and after getting confirmations from his boyfriends, added, "All of us are dating each other now."

"That's possible?" Logan asked, tilting his head.

"Yeah," Virgil said, stretching and curling closer to Deceit, "Its called a polyamorous relationship or something."

A lightbulb went off in Logan's head.

"I'll be right back!" He yelled, running to Patton's room.

Logan paused outside Patton's door. He could hear the sobs coming from the poor fawn. The merman felt a wave of regret wash over him.

"Patton?" Logan asked quietly, knocking on the door, "it's Logan. May I come in?"

Logan heard the smallest, "Please?"

Logan cautiously opened the door. Patton was curled up on his bed, tear streaks stained his cheeks. His hair was a mess and it looked like he hadn't slept. He looked broken.

"Oh Patt..." Logan whispered as tears came to his eyes.

"Are you gonna break up w-with me?" Patton whimpered.

"No." Logan said firmly.

"N-no?" Patton sat up.

"No." Logan said, walking over and sitting on the bed, "Patt, would you mind if we... added... two more people to our relationship?"

"Y-you mean?" Patton gasped.

"I am willing to meet with Remy and possibly form a romantic relationship with him." Logan smiled.

Patton grinned widely, hugging Logan tightly, "Thank you!"

Logan laughed lightly and hugged Patton back.

"Wait!" Patton suddenly yelled, "You said two people? Who's the other one?"

Logan smiled lightly, "He called himself Sleep and hes-"

"The Sandman?" Patton finished.

"The- wait how did you know?" Logan asked.

Patton laughed, "that was Remy. He was always sleeping to he was nicknamed Sleep."

Logan laughed and shook his head, "what are the odds."

Patton smiled and curled into Logan's side, "I missed you."

Logan kissed the top of his head, "I missed you too."