34

(HAPPY MOTHERFRIKIN PRIDE MONTH!!!)

"So... why did you want to talk to us?" Patton asked Roman, curled into Remy's side.

Logan nodded as best he could with Remy's head tucked under his chin, "Yes I'm quite curious as well."

"Well it seems like the three of us," Roman gestured to Deceit and Virgil, "have developed feelings for you three."

Patton's face flushed bright red. Logan blinked in surprise, a small smile appearing on his face. Remy, however, chuckled.

"It seems like we've all fallen for each other." The Sandman said, "Are you suggesting we form one relationship?"

Virgil visibly tensed, "Are you willing to be in one?"

Logan cleared his throat, his cheeks flaming, "I don't know about Patt and Rem, but I am willing."

Patton giggled, a wide smile on his face, "I would love to have you all as my boyfriends!"

Remy gave a quick kiss to Patton and Logan, then untangled himself from their cuddle pile. He walked up the Deceit, who hadn't said a word yet, and kissed the Naga hard.

Patton giggled again, "I guess that's a yes from Rem."

Remy hummed and pulled away, leaving a smiling, slightly disoriented, Deceit. Next he kissed Virgil, who whined when Remy ran his fingers through the Garuda's wings.

"Don't leave me out." Roman chuckled once Remy and Virgil parted.

Remy chuckled, but was cut off when Roman pressed their lips together. Remy was surprised, but melted into the kiss.

They broke apart, panting slightly. Logan and Virgil had started making out, the Garuda whining with each touch on his wings. Patton and Deceit were sharing small kisses, whispering sweetly to each other.

Eventually, they all ended up cuddling on the couch in a pile of tangled limbs and blankets. They fell asleep there with smiles etched on their faces.

Mystics (Sanders Sides)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara