30

Deceit sighed. Everything was spiraling into chaos. Logan hasn't been back since he left yesterday, Patton had been crying the entire time, and Deceit had caught feelings for someone.

Multiple someone's actually. Two especially. He fell in love with Patton and...

Virgil.

Deceit didn't know how, but the Garuda had worked his way into his heart and made a nest. They had stopped fighting each other, instead settling on sarcastic comments and clever retorts.

Deceit groaned, realizing the stupid smile that crept on his face. Maybe if he left these feelings for the others will go away. He heard a knock on his door.

"Come in." Deceit said, thinking it was Patton.

To his surprise, Virgil opened the door. Deceit's cheeks flushed, so he quickly hid his face in his arms.

"You okay?" Virgil asked, "You haven't come out lately."

"I'm fine." Deceit murmured, cooling up tighter.

Virgil sighed and sat down on the bed, "You wanna tell me the truth."

Deceit shook his head. Virgil tilted Deceit's head up.

"What's wrong?" Virgil asked quietly.

Deceit bit his lip, looking into Virgil's eyes. He didn't know when or how, but he connected their lips.

"Virgil?"

The two broke apart, staring at the doorway. Roman stood there, his hand on the doorknob.

"What's going on?" Roman asked.

Deceit shrunk back, "I-I'm sorry! It's my faut! Virgil had nothing to do with it!"

Roman looked at Virgil, who looked shocked and mildly panicked. He sighed.

"I'm not mad at either of you." Roman smiled softly, taking a few steps toward the bed.

"Y-you're not?" Deceit asked.

Roman shook his head, pulling Virgil into a hug, "I'm not mad because we already knew you love Virgil and Patton, and are quite find of me and Logan."

Deceit blushed and ducked his head. Roman chuckled.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Dee." Roman said.

"W-what do you mean?" Deceit asked nervously.

Roman looked at Virgil, who nodded. He moved forward and kissed deceit softly.

"That's what I mean." Roman said, smiling.

Deceit was shocked, "I-I'm confused."

Virgil chuckled and leaned into Roman, "We could be in a polyamorous relationship, idiot."

"A what?" Deceit asked.

"It means we'll all be in a relationship with each other, at the same time." Roman said, "Would you be willing to do that?"

Deceit paused. Was he? A small smile crept onto his face.

"Yes."