32

Patton was nervously waiting with Logan for Remy to show up. He didn't know how Remy would react to being in a polyamorous relationship.

"Patt, relax." Logan said, kissing his boyfriends cheek, "the worst he can say is no."

Patton nodded and hugged Logan's arm. He gasped when he saw Remy starting to walk up.

"Hey babes." Remy smirked, "You wanted to talk to me about something?"

"Yes," Logan started, "Do you know what a polyamorous relationship is?"

Remy nodded and sipped his drink.

"Would you like to be in one with us?" Logan asked.

Remy looked between the fawn and the merman. Patton looked terrified and Logan was holding his breath. He smirked. Remy grabbed Logan's tie and kissed him hard.

Patton gasped and smiled, "I-Is that a yes!?"

Remy chuckled and pulled away, "Yes."

Remy cupped Patton's cheek and hissed him sweetly, much gentler that he had with Logan. Patton felt his stomach flutter as he melted into the kiss.

Remy hummed as he pulled away, "So, what will we do now?"

"Would you like to come over to our house?" Patton asked, still giggly.

Remy smiled and slipped his hand into Logan's, "Sure babes."

Logan smiled and leaned his head on Remy's shoulder as they walked home. Patton closed his eyes and let his boyfriends lead him. Remy sighed, placing his head on top of Logan's. He was finally happy.