Chapter 43 - White Fang Assault

Cardin

The Acolytes of Lien open fire on the two Warriors as they leap through the closed doors, and Cardin roars, taking his massive mace and slamming it down into the ground with all his might. The impact shatters the ground, the red dust crystal inside ignites, forming a massive explosion that blows the Mercenaries across the skirmishing landscape. One of them crashes against the bonnet of the truck, and Kelham glances down at him with a scoff.

Cardin charges directly at his former Captor with his Mace in his grasp, Kelham glares with him with a demented smirk, his scales ripple with a slight clicking sound as his muscles harden with the armour plating, and he suddenly charges straight for Cardin who runs at him. Cardin may be big, but Kelham is even bigger – almost the same size as the Bear Faunus Mazen Ursus. But Kelham, is a Komodo Dragon Faunus, and he slams straight into Cardin with all his might and he bellows lifting him off the floor with a bellow as he smashes straight through the stone wall of the tower. He then smashes Cardin down onto the ground, and Cardin looks up at him with cough, seeing those red claw blades extending from his Gauntlets once again.

He grits his razor sharp teeth into a smile, a long forked tongue slithers out from his mouth as he smirks down at him. "Tell me, Winchester – what happened to the Pretty Boy? Kassius? I could still make a killing with a fighter like him!" Kelham laughs maniacally, but Cardin grabs onto his mace and swings round, Kelham crosses his blades over one another and the impact sends him flying. He crashes against the wall with a grunt, lifting his head and cracking his neck.

"Not here, guess you're gonna have to settle for me." Cardin chuckles as he spins his mace through his fingers.

"I guess so." Kelham agrees, jumping towards him and slashing the red blades downwards at Cardin. He slides back on his feet and he deflects the coming strikes from the insane Faunus, repeatedly attacking and attacking. It is people like Kelham and Kardas that make people fear the Faunus, because those that do end up losing their minds, like Tyrian, become extremely lethal foes. Kelham can move incredibly fast as well, and it is clear why he has managed to last as long as he has. He jumps and spins through the air, kicking Cardin in the face, before he slashes him across the chest. His aura protects him but the impact of those razor sharp blades sends him flying.

He crashes against the wall with a groan, looking back at the massive man that walks towards him, then he takes the blades and slashes them against one another. Sparks burst from the aggressive act of sharpening the blades one again. He slithers towards the man, who rolls out of the way from his slashing blades, and he stabs one of them right into the wall, getting them stuck between the stones. He growls with anger, glaring at Cardin who smashes his Mace into the huge Faunus' face. The crash blows him back, and he grins, swinging round thanks to the rocks stuck to his blades, and he launches them right at him. But Cardin pushes his Mace forward and blasts a powerful beam of fire from the dust crystal inside of his mace.

The stone turns to dust before it can even touch him, but through the smoke Kelham charges him once again, charging right into his chest so hard that he knocks him onto the ground. He slows down as he passes by and he pushes the blades down to his throat with great force. Cardin rolls out of the way just in time as the blades puncture through the ground, and he kicks Kelham in the face. He tumbles away from him, whilst Cardin runs at him again with that mace in his grasp. Kelham smirks and he pulls a new attack on the Huntsman, as he suddenly engages his Semblance.

There is a shattering sound, like a window had been broken, and then he unexpectedly breaks into three copies of himself, like broken remnants of glass they all throw themselves into Cardin, and slash their blades at him repeatedly. There is a terrifying echoing laugh around him from the madman, but he swings round and knocks all their heads off, until Kelham catches the mace, staring at him devilishly. He pulls the mace from his hand and punches him in the chest with the blades. If it were not for his aura he would be killed right now.