Chapter 01

REMINDER:

I DO NOT OWN GHOST HUNT.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SOME ERRORS.
I AM ALSO A NEWBIE WRITER SO I AM HAPPY TO ACCEPT SOME POINTERS.

THANK YOU....

**********

"One...."

"Two..,."

"Three...."

Mai saw her friend turn off the flashlight as the surrounding stilled. They hold their breaths and wait for the extra person and by extra person, they mean ghost. They're telling ghost stories and they turn off their flashlight after they told the story. After the participants finished their parts, they then start a countdown to know or to wait if there is an extra person with them. Mai don't really believe that a ghost will appear and she was just having fun when unexpectedly, she heard a voice inside her head.

"Four."

Mai widened her eyes..

What?

A flash appeared in her mind as she saw herself being choked in a beast hug by her friend.

"Four.."

A cold voice sound inside the room. Mai look at the direction of that voice and the lights turned on all of a sudden. The room brightened, blinding the girls inside the room.

Mai saw a man wearing black staring at them while his left hand is on the switch. Keiko and Michiru sighed when the room is filled with lights and look behind them and saw a handsome young lad staring at them with emotionless eyes.

"Were you the one who said that?"

"Yes. Is something wrong?"

Mai look at the youth with disdain and crossed her arms in the chest.

Something wrong? It was obvious! Girls talking in a dark room and a meddlesome guy interrupting all of a sudden.. Clearly that situation can scare someone!

The other girls sighed and pat their chest to soothe their hearts. Mai just glared at the guy and feeling that kind of gaze on him, the youth turn his head to her direction but that girl just harrumphed and turn her head away. The young guy's mouth twitched as he tilted his head a little asking himself what he did wrong.

"You scared the hell out of me!"

"Me too.."

"Sorry about that. The light's are off and I hear voices so..."

Keiko and Michiru's eyes glistened and walk towards that guy admiring his 'beauty'. Mai just sighed and face palmed herself.

Haaay... Highschool girls.

"What are you doing here? Are you a transfer student?"

"Sort of."

Mai who is sitting on a table heard this and scoffed at his answer.

He is lying..... Wait what?

Mai opened her eyes wide as she thought over what she just thought.

Lying?Why would she think of that guy is lying or not?

"What grade are you in?"

"I'll be 17 this year."

"Oh! So you're our sempai! A year older than us!"

Mai narrowed her eyes and look at the young guy. That response...