Chapter 58: Mandalore is ours

To the surprise of the Sith, Phantom grinned widely.

"Oh, well, let's see if you are as good as you are told to be."

The ghosts only turned on their lightsabers. Ragnos, however, simply stood by, watching what was about to happen. And if the boy in front of him was indeed the son of Vitiate, he was in for a show. Danny activated his own blade, swinging it in a fencing inviting gesture - first parallel to his body, then away from it, to the side. Once again his left hand remained free. The Sith Lords noted the unusual choice of style.

Malak was the first to strike. With a roar he lunged forward, swinging his lightsaber. Phantom easily blocked it. And a number of the followed strikes, acting fast, while retaining the grace. Danny saw Zannah trying to attack him from the side. A jump back, and the blocked swing. Phantom attempted to counterattack, but she blocked the attack again. They were ghosts as well, yes, but Phantom's strength was still bigger.

Danny vanished in the shadows, seeing as another attack was about to come from behind, his senses told as such. He reappeared a few meters away, making a stab. The attack was blocked, and the stark haired ghost was pushed away, and Danny was forced into defensive. He was still holding, but Phantom didn't have any opportunities but to defend himself. The transparent blade of his was sparking with each impact, jumping from one lightsaber to another, protecting its wielder. Phantom clenched his free hand and fired at Zannah's chest. As she screamed and flew backwards, Danny smirked, despite having to block a hit.

"It always works. If they have two hands," he commented to his opponent.

Phantom teleported a few meters away, but didn't even blink, before having to intercept another strike. His new opponent had an offsetting appearance. Very long pitch black robes with a hood, a skull mask with hollow eyes, split in two. Danny should have seen the lower part of the head, but it was just as unseen.

"Lord of Hunger himself. Wow, it's an all-star party."

Nihilus didn't say a word. He launched the teen backwards into the column.

"Ouch."

Ragnos rubbed his temples. The kid just couldn't keep his mouth shut. Danny rolled away from the lightsaber slice and leaped on his feet, the lightsaber flying into his hand. As Phantom retreated back under the rain of Zannah's attacks, he seemed just as calm.

"Hey, Nihilus! How come you don't get obese after devouring planets? Just curious!"

"Just shut up already!" Zannah exclaimed, exasperated at the yet impenetrable defense.

"Oh, where did all welcomeness go?" Phantom pouted. "And here I wanted to have a sleepover."

She roared and fired lighting. Phantom deflected it, but then Nihilus used his famed ability. Life draining. However, as the crimson beam hit the stark haired man, Danny grinned.

"Can't drain life from someone who doesn't have any!" He laughed.

Phantom teleported behind Zannah and made a stab.

It went through the body, and Danny realized that the Force ghosts could be transparent to everything, because the ectoplasm was a little to none with in their bodies. Phantom had to block the multiple attacks, while hearing Ragnos laugh.

"What are you going to do now, boy?"

To the further surprise, Phantom simply whisked on a distance, put away his lightsaber and cracked his knuckles.

"Ghosts demand a special touch," Danny smirked, before his palms glowed with crimson color.

He started hurling beams of energy at the ghosts, thus maintaining distance. Danny launched a blast, but then calmly moved his palm, making it take a U-turn and hit Malak in the back. He cried in pain and stumbled forward. Phantom swung his hands and made a shield around himself, grinning innocently as the lightings hit it to no avail. Ragnos snorted. The kid was toying around, if he hoped to impress him, than the boy was wrong. No, he wasn't trying to impress the Sith. It was simply fun.