3

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 1: Look
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

The stupid alarm went off and it woke me up from my deep slumber. I was having a dream wherein i was flying alongside with batman and fed fishes from the sea but then aqua man showed up and ruined it all.

Aqua man was rude for interrupting us so now he isn't my favorite DC character. Too bad he is so gorgeous on the movie.

I turned of the damn alarm and stretched my arms. That was the only good sleep i had from the past two weeks I've stayed here in Korea.

I put on my slippers and i went out of my room. I yawned as i felt a little sleepy because i stayed up all night watching random YouTube videos that made me lost track of time.

Anyway i went to the kitchen and i saw mom preparing food for us. I sat down on the chair as she put a plate infront of me.

" are you ready for your first year of college?" she asked while i process what she just said just now.

College? Ohh that is today?!

I went back to my room and checked my calendar. Apparently she was righr it is today. I wasn't even prepared to go to be honest. I just feel that it's going to be my worst year ever.

I saw my reflection on the mirror beside my calendar and i saw a dried drool on my face and my hair was a mess.

So i quickly took a shower and put on a casual clothes.

I went down and i saw my mom was done preparing food. I sat down on a chair as she puts waffles on my plate.

" i didn't know that day was today mom" i said to her as i pour syrup to my waffles.

Damn it looks appetizing and i can't wait to stuff my mouth with this mouth watering food infront of me.

" i told you that yesterday but you where too busy watching at your computer that you didn't heard what i said" she said as i scratch my head remembering that scene yesterday.

" i couldn't remember" i said as i heard her sigh in disappointment.

" im sorry I'll pay attention next time" i said as i eat my food.

It's getting cold from all of these talking and waffles aren't good when serve cold you know. Like who doesn't?

After that i did my last minute packing and went outside. Doyoung spotted me as he took my bag drom my shoulder.

I only need my laptop and two notebooks and some pens because mom said they have advanced technology there everywhere we go.

I actually happy since I'm used to this kind of tech back in canada. I'm used to code things and create websites i don't hack things since it's so hard to do that only people with great intelligence can do it. I'm just an amateur in hacking you know basic stuff.

" doyoung you don't have to do that" i said to him as he opened the car door for me.

" it's my duty to serve you Ms. Choi" he said