48

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 42: man
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I was getting food for them as i recieved a message from director kim.

Let's meet tonight at nine. Choi k. Building.. Don't you dare bring anyone.. Bring the flashdrive..

I put my phone away grabbed the food. I went to taeyong's room and i found mark and taeyong sleeping. I left the items on the table and took a glance at them. I closed the door.

I visited all of them before i go they were still unconscious. I walked outside of the hospital as someone grabbed my hand.

" where are you going noona?" it was jisung.

" I'm going to get changed.. I'll be back soon" i said as i smiled and left.

I walked my way to a cafe but i bumped into someone and their bag ripped. I decided to pick it up and help.

" ah thank you young girl.." he said as i placed it inside of the other bag he had.

" no problem.." i said. We both stood up and i bowed at him.

" you looked so much like your mom areum.." he said.

Did he just called my name. I slowly looked up and he smiled at me.

" did we met before?" i asked while he was looking at me. His eyes were teary and i cant help but to look at him.

" well it's been a long time since we last met right.. I guess you don't remember me anymore.." he said

He smiled at me and held my shoulders.

" my daughter.."

__-:-__

I couldn't believe it. All of these years. I was right. I keep on praying that he is alive, i kept on making them believe that he is alive.

I'm afraid to be alone. The day i found about my father's death my mother wouldn't bare to come out of the room. Then the day after that she seems fine about it.

" where is the pocket watch i gave you" he asked. I searched my bag and as i found it i pulled it out. He smiled at me then he reach it out. He wiped his eyes and looked at the watch.

" dad.." i called as he looked at me. He was so happy to see me.

" byun yena.. Wasn't really my mother.. Isn't she" i asked as he frown and looked down.

" yes.." he said. A tear escaped my eye.

" then why did you.. Why be enaged to that woman.." i said.

" i wanted the best for my daughter. I wanted to make her feel she someone to lean on. I never thought that things would turn this way" he said.

" yena said she would take care of you. Treat you like her own. She made that promise to me" he cried after saying that.

" your mom.. Would be so happy when she see you right now." he said as he wiped the tears from my eyes.