41

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 36: passage
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum
__________________________________

" please mom!" i said as i was begging her to extend my stay.

" for the last time areum i already booked our flights and we aren't going to stay here anymore" she said as she went back on working.

" but since we aren't going back why don't you make me stay a few more days.." i said.

She sigh in annoyance. " look i am doing all the things that i can for you to be safe so just listen to me and we are going there this week"

" just let me stay a few more days and I'll do whatever you say after it" i said to her.

" so you're going to be the company heir??" she said.

I don't want to pursue her dreams for me since i wanted to start my own. Not having things already done for me.

" yes.." i answered.

" and also you agreed to never come back here again." she added as i nodded even it hurts me.

" alright.. I'll extend it for two weeks.." she said. As i hugged her tightly and almost cried.

" thank you.." i said as i ran out of the office and went to my room.

I was so happy to stay herei can finally see those boys again.

I opened my computer and i saw the app that was on my dreams per se.

I opened it and it popped open a map.

▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄!Mission for user002! ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄

▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄
!Mission for user002!
▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▀▀▄

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
D

o not tell the others about this mission you may only choose one (1) to help you with it but he/she needs to understand the whole story.

The person can be from outside of the club. It is not necessary to be from the club ; you just have to trust that person.

PICK PEOPLE WHO YOU
TRUST

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛