49

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 43: 143
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" how are we going to deal with director kim?" i asked my father as we come up with a plan.

" you know doyoung's brother is a police officer right?" he said to me as i shook my head.

I did not look at doyoung's resume but i guess that's why they hired him.

" then let's call him now.. " he said to me. Wait am i really going to call doyoung??

I rwached for my phone and dialed his number.

" hello?" he spoke.

" doyoung.." i said.

" areum.. Y-you're okay.. D-didn't ms.byun tried to k-kill you??" he knew about it.

" well.. I manage to escape.. Listen to me doyoung. I have something to tell you.." i said. I looked at my father before he could answer.

" go tell me.. "he said.

" i need your help on taking my mother down with director kim.. "  i said as he didn't gave me an immediate answer.

" look areum.. I know i have been with your mother's side along but this time i think it's the right time " he said. As i smiled.

" that was great doyoung.. It will be tonight.. At the choi k. Building" i gave him the details about the meeting.

" great I'll talk to my brother about it.. I'm sorry areum.." he said.

" it's fine doyoung.. I forgive you.." i said as i hung up.

__-:-__

A week have passed and my father and i where discussing about the company along with taeyong. We are at the company building and at my dad's office.

I've bought taeyong with me because he wanted to speak with him.

" i know areum never wanted to be the heir of the company.. She never really wanted this" he said as i nodded at him.

" so i decided to let her be free.. And do whatever she wanted" he said.

" then.. Why did you ask me to be here mr.choi?" taeyong asked.

He looked at taeyong and chuckled at bit.

" i want you Mr. Lee to be the next CEO of our team.. I've seen what you do and also the members you have are really special. They have unique talents and it will be perfect for you and all of them to join" he said as taeyong smiled.

" Mr. Choi i don't think-" i cut him off then looked at him.

" our company does not only have the best inventors but we have a team that search up and investigate crime.. Johnny was the head of it.." i said.

My dad just told me about this yesterday and it was quite shocking. All of it was mind blowing.

" do you really think i have the potential of running this massive company?? " he asked then my father nodded in approval.