31

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 27: package
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I placed the package on my table. Then untie the bow. My heart was racing when i was looking at the box so i decided to open it for my curiosity to stop. As i removed the box there was a note placed inside on top.

I grabbed the note and opened it.

__________________________________

To: Choi Areum

Have fun to the fullest until you are still alive....

Sincerely
AsDFGhjkL

__________________________________

The letter was giving me the chills. Like It gave me a death threat. How come such person would be this so vicious about someone who's a college student. I mean I'm not in a fight with anyone right now and clearly I've been never in a fight that would make someone do this to me.

Under the note was placed is a rose and a glass sand timer. I got the timer out and the sand is in the bottom with something buried inside. I flipped the glass and it revealed pearl beads.

What a creep.

I really felt that someone got my address from the file room in the school or they already knew where I'm living right now.

I placed all of it in a corner and tried to forget about it. I sat on my bed and thought of who was this person is. Clearly we have so much people going on and I'm getting a bit dizzy about whose who but one thing for sure. Choco man is the real deal.

We definitely need to find whoever he is.

__-:-__

Monday has come yet again. I am currently in the cafeteria waiting for the others. Me and jaemin are her and we are waitibg fir the others. Ryu didn't attend classes today since she said she was sick. I hope she feels better.

" hey there they are" jaemin pointed at the guys coming. Then they sat beside us as me and jaemin looked at the guys faces. They looked horrible.

" hey what happened to you guys??" i asked them.

" someone pulled at prank on me and got my phone wrecked. Mark was going to beat the guy but accidentally tripped and got his arm injured instead" renjun explained and mark has a wrap on his arm.

" and the two of you?" jaemin asked.

" can't the beaten up faced explain??" hyuck pointed at his face filled with bruises.

" hyuck was just playing around as usual but he accidentally slpash water on one of our classmates. Then he got beaten up.." jeno explained.

" then jeno tried to beat up the guy but failed and his friends placed all of his things in the sink so.." hyuck grabbed jeno's bag and it was dripping wet.

" i see.. " i said. Then they really had a bad day today.

" but it gets more exciting.. " jeno spoke.