20

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 17: Whipped
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" jaemin shut up I'm trying to read" i said as jaemin was still talking.

We're in our room right now and we're supposed to be in the cafeteria since it's already our break but the guy are busy so we decided to be in here. I wasn't that hungry so i didn't go to the cafeteria and grabbed some food. Also jaemin is being a lazy ass he doesn't want to get up from his seat.

" you can pass the quiz even you didn't read that book because every thing in the quiz are all logical and doesn't need memorization" he said as i closed my book.

Since that day jaemin is being talkative and sassy every minute I'm with him. I mean he was just like that before but he ain't cold.

" how the hell did you know that?" i asked him looking at him in the eyes.

" that's because every quiz from Professor Fartface is the same over and over again" he said.

" and how come your so sure about that?"

" that's because i passed that shit every time so if you want to pass it you should copy mine" he said.

" nu uh i ain't going to cheat" i said as i opened my book again and read where i stopped.

What kind of headass would give the same quiz over and over again. Ridiculous.

__ -:- __

Apparently jaemin was right that quiz was from a week ago. It's fine i got a perfect score in it and also jaemin but what the hell?!

What dumbass could do that. This is some crazy school. I checked the clock near the door and it was still early.

" hey you guys check this out" renjun called us to the computer room and we all went inside.

" someone was trying to unlock our door last night. That person tried to break inside. Crazy right but when you looked closely" renjun zoomed in to the person and pointed out something.

" those are hair. Long ones which means a girl is trying to break in but wait there's more.." renjun fast forward into some minutes and stopped when the girl removed her mask.

" i present to you our culprit min taehee.." renjun said as i was shocked.

" why would she break in into our headquarters? " haechan asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

I left the room and went to sit on the couch. It's a little hot in there and i don't have to say anything to it since i have no clue of what does that girl wants from us.

I faced the wall and then looked in front of me. The journal is still here.

I grabbed the journal and looked at the lock. It was an old journal and the lock seemed to be rusty. I tried opening the lock with a pin but it's useless. I was hoping that it would be easy but it was tight, really tight.

The journal was completely sealed the pages can't be touched since there is this plastic protection that was surrounding it. The lock was in the middle of the cover inside of a circle cover that was definitely broken.