23

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 20: Something
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

The following day came and i was in my bedroom staring at the ceiling while I'm at my bed.

Tick tock tick tock..

Time is ticking fast and i just wasting my time here because i have nothing to do.

Tick tock tick tock..

There's something odd about that letter. I just wonder what is it.. I felt like i was close in solving it since the key might be anywhere near me but then i felt i was being far.

A knock was made from my door.

" areum your mother is requesting to get you down" doyoung said. I stood up amd went to the door and opened it.

" what is it about?" i asked him.

" you cousin is there.." he said

" oh okay.." i said as i went out of my room. Doyoung following me.

A

s i went downstairs there was a boy sitting on the couch and he was facing the television with his arms crossed. He looked behind him and he saw me. He stood up and i went towards him.

" umm.. hello.." i said as i smiled at him. Second have passed and he gave me a big hug.

" I've finally met my cousin omg!" he said and then he let me go.

" im baekhyun, byun baekhyun" he said.

" choi areum.." i said to him.

" i didn't thought that you'll be this little since your mom said you've grown and now your taller than her now but i guess auntie is just short" he said as he laughed.

" very funny baekhyun oppa" i said to him.

" oh no- don't call me oppa your mom told me you don't older males oppa since you basically grew half of ypur life in canada" he said.

" yeah you knew alot about me don't you baekhyun?" i said as i raised an eyebrow.

" that's because you mom told my dad everything you know siblings.." he said as i laughed at him.

" so i heard you are in the irregular club?" he asked me.

" yeah i wasn't expecting it but i guess I'm in it" i said to him.

" so since you're there you must knew who lee taeyong is?" he said to me.

" yeah he's a nice guy" i replied.

" he's my friend backthen.." he said then he looked down on his shoes.

" backthen? What happened?" i asked him.

" well.. I did something that i think i shouldn't do since I'm his friend and that's the reason our friendship broke apart" he explained he didn't told anything else from that.

" oh i see.." i said to him.

" be careful areum.." he said to me. I looked up to him.

" you know how dangerous that club is right?" he said.