10

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 8: Purse
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

Monday have come and i felt really sleepy. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday since i stayed up all night fixing the contact lenses that I've been working on. They basically work but it's still not stable when it is used.

" Areum are you okay?" Mark asked as rub my eyes.

" yeah I'm... Fine" i said

" i think you need some sleep" Haechan said.

" what nOo im fInE" i said as i closed my eyes.

" you're already sleeping you know that?" Jeno said as he held my chin up.

Then i fell asleep but then woke up again because haechan shook my shoulders.

" you could sleep at the headquarters if you want" renjun said

" yeah no one will disturb you there plus you can always copy notes from jaemin" Haechan said as jaemin glared at him.

" no thanks.." i said as i doze off the table.

" dude you need some sleep you can't sleep in class you'll get caught" mark said.

" but jaemin didn't get caught when he slept in class" i said as they all looked at jaemin.

" what? Just because I'm the top student out there doesn't mean i couldn't doze off class" he said.

They hit jaemin's back and that made me laughed at them and forgot about my sleepiness.

" now look she's laughing. We should let her sleep guys" Mark said.

" she's crazy" renjun said.

They all went back to their seats and haechan sat beside me. Haechan looks cute today.

" haechan why are so adorable?" i said as he looked at me with wide eyes. I saw the guys mouths open, i see they were shocked by what i said.

" we really need to put her to sleep" Mark said.

" yeah haechan isn't adorable" renjun said.

" yah!" Haechan protested.

" don't listen to them haechanie you're still cute and adorable to me" i said.

" jeno carry her to the headquarters she needs sleep"

Jeno carried me and we went to the headquarters. While i was being carried i fell asleep.

__ -:- __

I didn't know how many hours I've slept but when i woke up mark, jaemin and jeno are there.

I sat up and looked them while they are talking. Mark is in his computer, jaemin was sitting down on the chair writting something and Jeno looking at something on the tablet.

" areum you're awake" mark said  as i rubbed my eyes and looked at them. I saw the clock near the door and it was already four.

" you've slept for almost six hours already." jeno said.

Six hours?!