7

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 5: Weird
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

Class just finished and we're going to get food since it was already our break. Haechan was with me since he stopped by to pick me and jaemin up. He knew that jaemin would leave me and go to the cafeteria. So he decided to dropped by.

" im really looking forward to today's food.. Its four cheese pizza" haechan said.

" this university does serve good food" i said as i smiled at haechan.

" yeah also when you buy a pizza you'll get a free milkshake of your choice" haechan added as i drool at the great combo.

As we reached the cafeteria we saw the guys waving their hands at us like five year old children.

We went towards them and they smiled at us.

" what's up Areum!" Renjun said as i smiled at him. I sat next to him and Haechan as i saw Jaemin walked tiwards Jeno and sat beside him.

" after going to the headquarters we're going to the main headquarters where the Junior and Senior members are" Mark said.

" they are extremely excited to see you since you're a girl" mark added.

" yah i want to get pizza tell hyung to order pizza" jeno said as he shook mark.

" stop shaking me jeno!!" mark shouted making the other students looked at us.

" i don't know who are my friends anymore" renjun sigh as we all laughed at him.

" just try to betray us renjun, you'll see" jaemin said.

We talked about nonsense things and make joke about one another. I felt that I've been friends with them for a long time  ago. They are all fun to be with especially Haechan he has been nice to be all this time.

" we really need to go now our break is almost over" Jeno said as we all agreed.

We packed our stuff and head to the building. We passed by the creepy stoned place again, mark started to talk.

" I've always wonder what was in there.." he said

" yeah and why the hell didn't take it down now this place is getting creepier than it has" Renjun said.

We continued to walked until we reached the building. Renjun amd Mark went to the sophomore building while me, haechan, jeno and jaemin went to the freshman building.

Renjun was supposed to be with us but he's way to intelligent that's why he skipped one grade and moved on to the next that's why he's with Mark. The real sophomore.

Jeno and Haechan went to their rooms while me and Jaemin are still walking to ours. It was a little far from them.

" have you opened the app?" jaemin asked

" not yet" i replied

" i think we have to still keep searching for codes to know what was inside of that app"