37

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 33: woke
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I opened my eyes and a bright light was shining through it. I looked around and i saw my mom and doyoung sleeping. I can't move my body and i can't speak.

I tried to move but my whole body is aching from pain. Tears are falling and then a loud noise was made. It keeps on beeping. Mom and doyoung woke up and they rushed to see me.

" areum baby are you okay" i tried to nod but i can't.

" please don't move too much.. Doyoung call the nurse!" she said as doyoung went out.

I remember going on a van and events before that happened but after the van where the guys are with me i can't remember.  unfortunately i can't remember their names. I only remember their faces.

At some point i was able to speak a little. Then move my hands and arms but not my whole being.

The doctors and nurses check me up and i asked my mom if i have guy friends and she said no. I don't know if i just imagined it all or if it was true.

I kept on asking her until the doctors said that i should take a rest since i just been through an accident.

Time flies and next thing i knew i was going back to canada. My mom already packed my things and today was the day i am getting discharged from the hospital.

Ryu came by to help me and mom said she always visit me every single day. My best friend is always there.

" ryu can you help me with this?" i asked as my necklace was on my hand.

" you're so lucky that I'm here for you" she said as she put on my necklace on me.

" yeah" i said as she was done putting it i decided to ask her something.

" don't we have friends who are the same age as us? Like guy friends" i said to her.

" no we don't" as she made a laugh.

" really.. I have thoughts about us  having friends and we are having fun and things.." i said as she held my hands.

" you clearly have dreams" she said as she went out of the room.

Weird.

I went out of the room and i saw my mom waiting for me. She hold my hand and we went to the waiting area. While my mom is signing some things at the counter i sat down on the chair waiting for her. Ryu was beside me and she was on her phone.

" i don't get why are you going to canada.. I wish you could stay here for a while before you move out" ryu said.

" i kept on saying that to my mom but she wouldn't let me" i said.

" talk to her again.. I don't want to be lonely anymore.." she said as she made a pout.

" I'll try and ask her again if we could extend my stay here" i said as she was so happy about it.

" thank you so much ari!" she said as she hugged me.

" well this might be the last time you see me after a long time.." i said.

__-:-__

My mom agreed to me extending to a few more days and i was so happy about it.

I was on my computer when someone messaged me.

.    .    .

S:
Did you got my message to you?