33

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 29: murderer
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I was walking my way to class with jaemin, jeno and haechan by my side. We are decided to go together since the school's feeling got eerie and we aren't safe around the school's premises. We just wanted each other safe.

No one is talking in the hallways and all you can hear are footsteps that echoes.

As we all part ways most students in our vlass aren't there due to the fact there has been a murder on campus and alot of them got scared or parents didn't allowed them.

As i went to my seat ryu and rafaela wasn't there. So i decided to seat with jaemin today.

" i don't this.." jaemin spoke.

" i don't like it either" i replied. I was looking around and the room was filled with silence. No one dared to talk.

Then professor moon came.

" alright class. Due to alot of students staying at home and a murder has sprung. We are canceling class for the week. So you may all go now and pay respect to those who passed.." he said then got out of the room.

We where all confused by the sudden announcement. Everone got up and actually went out since there are students who are running out of class.

" what should we do?? " i asked jaemin then later on he got a text.

" mark said we should all meet up.." he said so we grabbed out bags and went out. On the hall way we met haechan and jeno.

" i can't believe this is happening.." jeno spoke. Enough for all of us to hear.

As we got further we all met up with the others.

" i think we need a place. We can't stay here much longer" mark suggested as we all agreed.

The sky is gloomy and i think it's going to rain.

" we should go to chenle's house. He's parents aren't home."  jisung told us as chenle just looked at him.

" great let's go.." renjun said as we started walking. Then i heard chenle speaking.

" did i even agree? They didn't even asked me"

__-:-__

"

it's so big.." we where just awed at chenle's home. It was so huge and wonderful. I'm like in a movie shoot right now.

" do you have anything to drink chenle??" jeno asked.

" i think there are in the kitchen" we all went to the kitchen and it's huge like it's ment for fifty people.

" you can choose whatever you want" chenle said as jeno and haechan went to the fridge.

The kitchen has a giant glass door that leads to the front yard. I went there and its was cold. It's was kinda getting dark and now it's getting cold. I got back inside and chenle was passing me a drink.

" it's mango. Mark hyung grabbed all the watermelon there" he said as i giggled.

I'm not going to lie but the things inside of this house is made of gold. I mean it might cost more than our lives.

" let's go to the game room" jisung said. Then tey all followed him.

" i Don't know if he is the owner of the house or me.." chenle said as i just laughed at him.