34

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 30: break in
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

We are walking in the hallways until we heard someone talking in the living room. We quietly walked out way there until we found mark and jeno being tied.

Chenle was about to go there until renjun and haechan stopped him.

Then two other guys showed up and they looked a bit older.

" you guys don't know how long until we track you.. We heard that you guys heard us while killing a girl some time ago.. She's a fucking betrayal and lost our trust... You know why? She's a total gossiper!

Anyways.. It was so easy to get you two. Now all we need to do is get the others and tie them up just like the two of you.. " the guy said.

" you'll never find them.." mark spoke up then the other guy kicked him.

We got shocked.

" you know for a leader like you.. You're weak.. No wonder they are cowards like you"

" don't talk to our leader like that!" jeno spoke as the two guys backed away.

" you have a loud mouth for a little guy.. Huh.. Well we'll find them in no time and kill each one of you one by one starting with you.." he pointed at jeno and then they got out of the room and went upstairs.

When they are out of our sights we quickly went to mark and jeno and tried to untie them.

" who guys-" we covered their mouths and they are quick ro understand that we don't have much time. Then after a few seconds a shotgun was fired and it made us duck.

" and i was right about it.." a man spoke then they slowly get down on the stairs.

" oh and we have the little miss genius here with us. I guess we'll just have to take her and leave all of you guys alone since that's what we are planning to do.." the other guy said.

We are dead silent no one dared to talk. I looked at jisung and he was hinding the pepper spray behind his back. I signaled him to get ready when we get to move.

" don't you think this is absurd? I mean kidnaping her for what huh?? " renjun spoke then the guys went closer to us.

" we'll just going to borrow him little boy!" the man grabbed renjun shoulders and tied him up.

" if you guys wont shut up I'll tie everyone of you and throw you out in the ocean" i got a little bit closer to jisung.

" now come here miss genius mr. Choco man wants to meet you" he got closer to me.

" i don't think i will.." then i looked at jisung then he sprayed the pepper spray in his face.

" run!!" haechan said as the other guy was hit by jaemin's stick and mark's thingy.

We went out and chenle pulled the alarm.  Haechan called the police and good thing that there are police passing by.

" THERE ARE KIDNAPPERS INSIDE PLEASE HELP US!" we plead as the two officers went inside and arrested the two guys.

" YOU GUYS STAY HERE WE'LL CALL FOR BACK UP" the officer said.

We are outside looking at chenle's house while two officers came inside. After that they came out with the guy who jisung pepper sprayed.

" wait officer where's the other one?" i asked them.

" it got away but the police are tracking him. He's on the run.." they said as another police car came by.