5

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 3: Seek
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

The second day have started and i was on my way to school when suddenly doyoung spoke up.

" Areum aren't you weirded out by your school?" he said

" no.. Why?" i said in reply.

I don't want to tell him about what i think the school is because i don't trust him yet. He seems a nice and helpful person but I'm still not a hundred percent sure that i could trust him.

I have trust issues when it came down on answering questions and giving them replies because it might have something important to me then he'll us it in his advantage.

Ok I'm being weird as hell just now and.. Yeah..

" because i have this feeling when i drive pass the school i felt something.. Its something i couldn't explain but it's giving me the creeps" he said.

Why he is open about these kind of stuff? Does he trust me that much?

" it's only a feeling doyoung.. There's nothing to worry about" i said to him as i continued to stare at the window.

After a few minutes we have arrived at the school. Doyoung opened my door and i got out of the car.

" pick me up at three later i have to go somewhere.." i said to him as he widen his eyes.

" but i shouldn't let you-"

" i know that my mother told you to always keep an eye for me but you don't have to. I can do it by myself please doyoung" i said to him as he bowed down to me

" will do Areum" he said

I smiled at him and i went inside the campus.

I bought the coin card thing and i was supposed to go to the Ir-regular club headquarters but i don't know where the heck is that. I looked at the map through my phone and i guess it's behind the technology building.

I made my way to the club building where all the club headquarters are located. I tried finding the Ir-regular club but there are no signs of which door indicates each club.

There was a sign indicating all the list of clubs in this building. I found their headquarters and it was located on the third floor.

I went up the stairs and find the club. There are buttons that will show which club is behind the door. I pressed all of them and i felt so dumb doing it. I kept of pressing all of it until i found their headquarters.

I knocked on the door until the screen next to the door flashed revealing a voice record.

" who are you and what do you what?" it said

I gulped down and pulled out the coin from my pocket.

" i came here to give the coin back" i said then someone opened the door.

" get in.." it said as i got inside of the room.

I looked around and there are books everywhere.

" where's the coin" the boy spoke., i turned back to face him as i gave him the coin.

" why does it have to be a girl.." he said as he put the coin into his pocket.

" does the finder of our coin is really a girl? " someone from upstairs said as he went down.