32

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 28: senior
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" this is really her??" another guy said.

Okay before i could tell you guys I'm going to explain what had happen before.

Me and the others went to theain headquarters. It was just a three minute walk. Then when we knocked on the door the guys asked for a password. They knew it but it kept saying it's wrong until taeyong opened the door for us.

When we got in the interior was much different from ours. It was neat and clean it looked lika mini mansion unlike ours a piece of garbage. Taeyong let us in and we are seated in the living room wait for the others. We are goofing around actually and chenle broke a vase.

We tried to fixed it up but another member saw us and he was a bit frustrated. He helped us clean the mess and he wouldn't tell anyone about the incident since he also broke the vase.

Then as taeyong came with the other guys jisung broke something. So yeah the others just face plamed.

So then we got back to the present.

" yes that is her.. Choi areum meet the members of the irregular club" taeyong introduced me to them.

" I'm yuta" said by the long haired guy.

He looked like from those anime movies. I couldn't tell which one is it though.

" I'm kun" the gray hair guy said. Then a guy laughed making kun hit his arm.

" will you shut up yang yang.." he said as the guy introduced himself.

" hello I'm yang yang nice to meet you.." he said.

He was like a boy of my age but if he is shouldn't be he's in our campus?

" I'm jaehyun.. Nice to meet you areum" i remember him being mentioned by the guys before. He seems approachable.

" I'm winwin hello.." he said as the guy who is tall and actually kinda cute.

" hello my name is lu-cas... Lucas!" then he shook my hand. He's full of energy also very handsome..

" hello my name is one two three four five six seven eight nine ten. I'm ten" he said as he bowed down. He was actually looked matured and also lean i bet he's a dancer.

" hello I'm hendery nice to mee you" he seems approachable and has that lowkey foreigner. Might as well be the next aladdin or the prince from sleeping beauty.

" hi I'm xiojun nice to meet you" then he grabbed my hand and shook it. He was kinda cute and also very very very good looking. I can consider that all of them are good looking but wow..

" hello I'm your uwu jungwoo" he said as he has those great locks and also that cute little smile.

Then it's my turn now.

" hello I'm choi Areum nice too meet all of you" then the taeyong clapoed his hands and they all started to clap.

" alright since we have a new member. Yang yang what do we do?" taeyong asked yang yang and he was straight up surprised.

" uh we.. Welcome them to the main headquarters and give them a tour" he said them smiled.

" yes but we are actually going to have a celebration and that means.." taeyong looked at chenle.

Then a loud thing just turned on and taeyong gave me a mic. I was so confused.

" alright karaoke time~"