26

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 22: bestfriends
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

The mystery man keep on messaging me but in a different number. I named him S since he was the one who gave me the letter three days ago.

" tell me renjun how did you get the app" i asked him while he was busy doing his stuff in the computer.

" to be honest.." all of my ears are perked into renjun.

" i hacked someone's computer once.. Then i saw this i got curious so i put it into my computer. I know this is a bad thing but curiosity kills right?" he finally breath properly.

" so you've been lying to all of us?" he shook his head

" mark knew this but i said to keep his mouth shut" he confessed.

" i think the others should know about this renjun. Not all secrets are hidden" i said to him

" i know.." he replied.

" you'll be fine"

__ -:- __

The next day has come and while i was minding my own business i was approached by a brown haired girl, slightly tanned. Has bombshell curls and a full face of makeup on. She smelled like Victoria secret and has this annoyingly cute ass pout. I can tell where she's from. Foreign to be exact.

I never seen her in my class neither jaemin who was squinting his eyes on her. Trying to examine who the hell is she.

" uh hello?" i said to her while she was standing infront of me wearing a smirk on her lips.

" so you're choi areum.. Bitch" i heard that loud and clear asshole.

" what do you want?" i asked her while she was playing with her hair eyes fixed at the person beside me before turning to me.

" i want to sit here so move you little rat" she commanded.

What the hell is she talking about. I got here first then your going to shove me away think not.

" sorry but i sit here just go find another one-" she shove me away and i found myself on the floor rubbing my butt.

Fine if you want to sit there you can have it.

I grabbed my things and went to another seat. I found a vacant one without anyone sitting beside it. I put down my things until someone sat next to me.

" why does the legendary choi areum is sitting next to my seat right now?" she said.

That voice.. It can't be.

I look up to the person and she was looking at me then smiled. She has long dark black hair her bangs are almost covering her eyes. Her face is smooth just like the last time i saw her. Brown orbs that where shinning and also that cute little clip on her hair. This is definitely her. I almost cried looking at her so i just hugged her really tight.