50

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 44: airport
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I was packing my things for tomorrow when someone knocked on my door.

" come in.." i said as he opened the door.

I looked who it was and i saw renjun standing on the door.

" oh hey renjun.. I didn't expect you to be here." i said as he faintly smiled at me.

" well i have something to tell you about and i know that I'm late but i just wanted it to get out of my chest.." he said to me. He hold my hands and looked at me in the eyes.

" i really liked you areum.. I know haechan already done this to you but i just wanted to tell you that. I didn't have the chance last time and now i had i was too late.. " he said to me he was getting teary so tried to calm him down.

" it's fine renjun.. I also like you from the beginning. But i guess i fell for someone else.. " i said to him. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

" I'm sorry renjun.. " i said to him.

" it's fine areum.. I mean we could be friends right?" he said as we both broke the hug.

" yeah.. We are friends right from the start aren't we.. " i said as i gave him a smile.

" well yeah and you are so bad at hacking.. " he said as i lightly punched his shoulder.

" says the one who got our comouters viruses" i said as we both laughed.

I felt really bad for renjun but i guess loving someone can hurt.

Two days have passed and I'm about to go board the plane. I stood infront of the gates when the guys are right behind me.

" noona why do you have to leave" jisung ran to me and gave me a hug. I mean i didn't expect him to be this emotional but i guess i cried there.

"

I'll miss you and your annoying ass" jisung let go of me and jaemin gave me a hug. Oh that's right you'll miss me. Jeno and mark came towards me and hugged me.

" don't forget me areum" mark said as i pat his back.

" she'll never forget you mark.. Areum bring us some snacks when you come back" jeno said as they both release from me.

" I'll never forget all of you and if i had a chance to go back I'll bring some and we could watch movies together.." i said then chenle came up to me.

" i know it's not alot but here.." chenle gave me a box and as i opened it. It was filled with food and also pictures of all of us together.

" aww thank you chenle.. " i said as i gave him a hug.

Then renjun came by and hugged me.

" i will miss you areum.. " he said as i hugged him back.

" I'll miss you too renjunie.." i said as we broke off and the last one is walking towards me and gave me the biggest hug.

" I'll wait for you areum.. I promise" he said to me.

" and i promise to be single once i get back.." i said then he pinched my side.

" yah yah!" i jumped out of the hug and gave him a glare while he gave me a wink. I feel my face burning and the guys noticed it.

" oh.. Are you feeling okay areum?" mark said as he touched my forehead.

" yah she's just flushed when hyung winked at her. " jisung said as they made fun of me.

" I'll see you soon areum.." hyuck told me as they went to where they were on the first place. Then  lastly my father came up to me.

" it's been weeks since I've spend time with you and now my daughter is going away.." he said as he gave me a hugged. I teared up while he was hugging me and i could help it.

" I'll miss you dad.." i said to him.

" don't worry I'll be fine as long as you are safe.. " he said.

We had stayed there for a while but then my flight was announced.

He let go of me and looked at the guys one last time. They were waving there hands and smiling.

" I'll take care of them while you are away.. " he said to me and i gave him the last hug.

" i love you dad.." i said to him

" i love you too my daughter.." he said as broke it off i was walking away while i was still crying. I can see their faces and they were trying to be happy. As i got to the further i could sew them being away until i could no longer see their faces.

I wiped my tears away and went to my flight. It's been hours till i landed to canada and i felt relieved.

Day by day i couldn't stop thinking about them especially hyuck.

As days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, and months turned into years. There have been times i want to go back. Jisung calls me maybe once or twice a month and talked about how are the guys are doing. My father calls me every week and then donghyuck tried messaging me everyday.

Five years have past and the company here has been growing and its becoming successful. Father said i should come home for the twenty-fifth anniversary of the company.

" are you ready to come home??" he said to me.

" I'm ready to go.." i said.

Today is my flight back to korea. I'm finally going to see everyone and especially hyuck.

For all the things that went pass on my life I'm so greatful for everyone who helped me and treated me like their family.

It's been rough livibg with someone who nevere really liked your guts and treated you like an animal. But i manage to get over it. I have my father now who loved me as i loved him.

And now i can say that I'm no longer hiding from anyone at all.

-END-

__-:-__

OKAY.. CUT!

I'M FINALLY DONE..

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT.. OMG AFTER FREAKIN MONTHS.. AND LONG HIATUS THIS IS IT..

I'm so sorry if the ending was short but i tried to get that happily ever after vibe..

BUT ANYWAYS.. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND CONTINUE THE JOURNEY THAT..

I'll be posting a new story called dear darling its a jisung book and i hope you check it out..

There is also my PURGE book which is a nct dream ff too.. With a little mafia theme to it.. If you guys are into that.

Again this is popo..

Signing off..

_popo