35

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 31: hospital
╚═══════════════╝

-
Park;Jisung

I'm really panicking right now. The four are still inside of the surgical room apparently we didn't noticed that renjun hyung has a piece of shard on his lower  abdomen trying to protect chenle. Chenle had a mild concussion on his head since he hit his head.

Jeno hyung was a bit fine but his head bleed when we are bringing him down the car. Areum noona bumped her head really hard. Haechan and mark hyung told us that she saw areum open her eyes before she blacked out.

I just can't believe that this happened to us.

" WHERE IS AREUM!!" a woman walked inside of the hallway making her way towards us.

" oH MY GOD.. OH MY GOD MY BABY!!" she was crying as she saw areum's name of the emergency sign below.

" AREUM.." she was sobbing as she fell on the ground. Then footsteps of running was heard. It was doyoung hyung. He was running.

" ms. Choi please calm down.. " he said as he assisted her. I guess she's supposed to be areum noona's mom?

" you boys.." she said as she pointed at us while she was on the floor. She stood up and fixed herself as she looked at us.

" you boys did this to my baby areum! " she yelled making mark hyung getting infront of her.

" we didn't do anything to hurt areum ms.Choi " he said as she slapped my hyung on his face.

The sound echoed in the entire hallway.

" you're the leader from the club right?? " she was shaking in anger.

Mark hyung was slapped so hard that he did not even looked at areum noona's mom after she slapped him. My eyes are getting blurry as tears are already forming. Mark hyung didn't do anything wrong.

" get my areum out of that club and never bother her again.. As her mother i have the right to say that this club is dangerous for my daughter and she will no longer participate in any activities that you and your club will held.. You kids are just wasting your time and efforts on what? A case that you can't solve? You aren't a leader.. You just lead them to death. There are so many idiotic people.. And you are one of them.. Please cooperate.." she said as she took one last looked at us before she stormed off the halls and went out.

We couldn't belived what just happened. Areum's mom isn't what we all expected to be. She's our alumni and i definitely conclude that she ain't playing nice.

" mark.." haechan said as mark hyung sat on the chair as we can hear him sobs. The last time we saw mark hyung like this was about two years ago.

" hyung.." i said i sat next to him while trying not to cry.

" don't believe whatever she say hyung.." i said to him as jaemin hyung sat next to mark on the other side.

" you are not stupid.. We aren't stupid" jaemin hyung said.

" no matter how others think of us we are always stronger and breaver than the rest.." he added.