8

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 6: Chemist
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" chenle you really don't have to!!" renjun yelled as chenle entered the headquarters.

Chenle was confused at what renjun was doing to him as he looked at his hyung with the holographic kit in his hands.

" oh someone already gave you one, I'll not be buying you one then" chenle raised his fist leaving renjun confused.

" wait you didn't got me this?" renjun asked the boy as chenle looked at him.

" it told you I'm getting you that on your birthday hyung I'm still saving up for that" chenle said.

" then if your not the one who gave this to me then who did?" renjun was so lost.

Me and mark looked at each other as he rolled his eyes. I got help from mark for placing it in his desk because i don't know where was their room.

" hyung you really don't know who placed it there? " renjun faced mark.

" i told you i really don't know" mark said.

" i have a feeling that this is from one of you guys but y'all are denied it but i guess thank you for this gift they must be angels" renjun said as he went to back to his room.

" he really liked it" mark whispered to me.

I smiled at him as i looked at renjun he was unboxing it already. I went to his room and sat beside him.

" can you believe someone gave this to me. I'm really happy right now" he said.

" also this is complete with manuals, guides and a beginners manual. I'm going to use this starting from now on" he said.

I'm glad your happy renjun. I may not know what happened to you guys years ago i just wanted to make y'all happy.

As renjun was trying to figure out the kit i was busy searching up codes for the mysterious app. Since today nothing have happened yet.

" guys someone got hurt near the garden!" jeno shouted from the main room as we all got up and followed him.

The garden is just near the club building so it was alot faster to get there. We ran towards the garden and we saw a girl sitting on one of the benches with jisung while her leg has a two cuts in it.

" jisung take put this bandage first then we'll take her to the infirmary" mark ordered him as he gave jisung the bandage.

After he bandage it first jeno and chenle helped jisung and the girl get to the infirmary while the rest searched up for clues.

" hyung look here" jaemin called mark.

I was about to got there too but then i saw something under the bench. It was two glass shards sticked to the legs of the bench with blood dripping. I grabbed my tweezers and placed it inside my ziplock. I went to a tree near the bench andthere are more clues in there. There are glass shards there looks like its from a vase and a bottle of chemical which looked like Thioacetone the one we examined yesterday. I called mark and the others who are searching around the bench.