47

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 42: high
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" what?!" that was their reaction when i told them about what happened while i was abducted.

" I'm really shocked right now.. How in the world that woman is not your mother?!" they are gettibg stressed about this whole situation.

" so Ms. Byun my aunt.. And you aren't really my cousin??" baekhyun said as i nodded.

" so that mother fucked just lied to us.. She lied to everyone.. She didn't even married your father they were just engaged.. We never spoke about it because she never let us" he spoke.

" wait hold on.. They were just  engaged? What about my real mom?" i looked at him. Pleading to tell me everything he knew.

" your mom.. Disappeared.. The moment you were born she was kidnapped and the police never found out where she was. Your father wanted to have you a mother that will take care of you so he found my aunt. She lied to me about your being her daughter so that you could live a normal life.. " he explained.

I never though that my life was just some big joke. My mom disappeared then my dad too. I have no siblings and my fake mom is trying to get rid of me from time to time.

After a few seconds the door knocked opened, it was smashed into pieces and it revealed director kim.

" i guess you weren't so good at hinding.." he said we were about to go to the back but then his men with armed guns got in before us.

" what do you want?" mark spoke.

" the girl of course.. How can i run a multi dollar empire if rhe girl is gone.. According to the will her mom ms. Byun can only rule the company for ten years.. And that will be over soon.. After that she will have no power and her daughter will be the one to be the heir.. Now we will need that girl. Now i heard she didn't even want to rule the company since she wanted to start a company on her own. " he said.

" that will be easy for us then.. But we still need you to deny it.." he said.

I never really wanted to run the company but since my father wanted me to be it. Then i should step up for my father and my mother.

" so are you going to hand it over to us.. It will be easy for you and-"

" my father wanted me to me to run the company.. Its the best for all if i will choose to be it-" then he slam the wall.

" i don't think that you understand kid" he said.

" no i completely understand why you wanted it.. You want my father's company.. For revenge right?? But i wont let that happen." i said.

I can see the anger in his face.

" you will regret this.." he said as his men pointed their gun to us.

Then smoke was created and we move upstairs. They didn't saw us move. So we went to the secret passage baekhyun have. It leads to the car. We all hoped into the car and we drove off.