9

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 7: Party
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I was zipping the zipper of my dress but i couldn't pull it anymore because it's too tight. I don't care if this is a hundred dollar dress i just want this off of my body as soon as possible.

" aww look at you looking beautiful" my mom entered my room in her white long sparkly gown while I'm here standing out in this white simple dress that she bougth for me.

" yeah if i zip this thing on" i said.

" aish I'll do it for you" my mom said as she zipped up my zipper.

" thank you" i said as i sat down on my chair feeling exhausted.

" we haven't gotten out of the house and you looked fatigue as the old lady would say"

" that's because i am and sick of this dress" i said.

" manners Areum" she looked at me and the went out of my room.

This what happens when you are the daughter of a millionaire woman. I stared at myself at the mirror and looked at myself. This is the first time that i looked fine when i wear a dress and it was hella great. Okay i guess wearing this wasn't that bad.

The maids done my make up since they are better at it than me, myself and I. They put earings and other accessories on me to make me more a doll and finally the heels. I grabbed my purse and went out of my room.

First of all i don't wear heels since they could be the death of me second this heels can be used as a weapon since my mom design this on her own and i could feel that this would get me harmed.

As i went down the stairs i saw my mom and doyoung waiting for me.

" hurry up Areum we'll be late" my mom said as i carefully walked down the stairs.

Doyoung helped me get to the car since i can't walk properly because of these damn heels. As we got to the car i sat next to my mom and doyoung started the car.

" why are we going to this party anyway?" i asked my mom.

" just wait until you're there honey" my mom said.

After that two hour drive we finally got to the party. The guests all come in beautiful shiny dresses and men are wearing suits and ties. I thought that this is a normal party but i guess it is not. What do i even expect to my mother.

" come on let's get in.."

__ -:- __

" really?!" my mom exclaimed.

She's been talking to this lady for thirty minutes since we got here. I was just sitting beside her the whole because there's nothing to do here than to stare at the people who are talking and drinking alcohol.

" I'll just going to take a walk mom" i said. I excuse myself and left them alone.

I went to the snack bar and i grabbed a panacota since they've been talking about it and they say it's very good. I was about to get one when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and i saw someone that i would think won't be here.

" oh hi... haechan?"

Haechan was wearing a tuxedo. His hair was fixed up and he was a big smile on his face.