36

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 32: drugged
╚═══════════════╝

-
Lee;Donghyuck

We head home after chenle's parents came. Their parents are the ones who are now looking after them but me and mark wanted to head home since taeyong hyung was looking for us.

" where did jaemin and jisung go?" mark asked.

" they head home too but jaemin said he'll go somewhere else before he go home" i said.

Jaemin wasn't going to go anywhere to be honest. He was going to try visit areum. He was the only one who knew her mom and also spoke to her when they had a project together.

Mark doesn't know about this because he hold told me. I just hoped that he can get in.

As we got home mark opened the door and we got in. Taeyong hyung was inside along with jaehyun and yuta hyung.

" how was the dreamies?" yuta asked.

" they are fine" mark said.

Yuta called us dreamies because we have big dreams that we all wanted to achieve.

" chenle's parents said that chenle woke up five minutes ago" jaehyun said.

Thank god that chenle woke up. I was hoping that one of them would wake up now.

" didn't you guys went to the police station?" taeyong asked.

" we are about to but then they can't ask us until the others wake up. That's pretty shitty to me.." mark said. I sat down on the couch and rested my body. It was tiring.

" what the fuck?!" yuta cussed.

" that's not how the investigation goes!" yuta hyung was getting mad at the moment.

" they told us that we wait until they are done investigating the crime scene and that we should go and watch over the guys" i said. Taeyong grabbed his phone and called someone.

" I'm not letting this stay like that" he said.

I stood up and went to my room. As i closed the door my phone lit up.

.   .   .

NaJae:
I got in

NaJae:
No one is inside though i think they left her for a while

Hyuck:
Just check her don't let anyone see that you're there

NaJae:
The chart said she might have a Concussion. The impact from the wall might have been too much.

Hyuck:
I hope she isn't that much hurt.

NaJae:
Oh shit!

Hyuck:
WHAG?!

Hyuck:
What Happen?

Hyuck:
Jaemin!

Hyuck:
Yah!!!

.    .    .

What happened to him??

I went out of my room and went out of the house. Mark and the other hyungs are calling me but i just rode my bike and went to the hospital.

Jaemin might need me.

As i got there i went to where areum has been. As i got infront i took a peek on the small window. I can see jaemin standing up from his seat. He was talking to areum's mom. Doyoung hyung was there too.

Areum's mom doesn't look very pleased with jaemin. I guess they are having a very deep conversation.

Minutes have passed then jaemin got out of the room. He was surprised when he saw me.

" let's get out of here hyuck.." he said as we went out of the hospital.

As we got out jaemin stop his tracks.

" her mom said she'll do anything to keep her away from us.." he said. That broke my heart.

" she never wanted us to be with her anymore and she also said that they'll move out of the country once areum woke up.." i can feel my heart is aching from what jaemin is telling me.

" but you know what areum felt towards us.." he said. As he gave me a photo.

It was a photo of all of us in the cafe where we first hangout.

" look at the back.. " he said.

They all looked nice and sweet. I felt awkward but it was good hanging out with them. I found friends..

That was written on the back part.

" she gave me that because it was the photo that areum kept on her room. Her mom told me that she trusted us but then areum got hurt and now she doesn't want her to be with us because of the things we do. She never thought that her own daughter would be in a club that serves danger to her own child. "

" i understand her but do you think that areum will agree to her.. " i said

" i don't know hyuck.. " he said.

" but before her mom and doyoung came i saw something next to her bed.. " jaemin said. I looked at him as he was so serious about it.

" there are flowers on the table and there was a note i opened it and it says ' getwell soon from cm'  i believe that was the choco man mr. Tech was telling us " he explained.

" and there's more.. After i saw that a nurse was supposed to visit her but then she immediately went out running. I was so suspicious of her but i didn't chased after her because right i was going out of the door. Her mom and doyoung hyung arrived" i have many questions abput this and i don't know how to even answer it.

" i bet that nurse was going to do something.." i said.

" but she dropped the tray she was holding on the floor so i deicided to pick it up.." he grabbed something from his coat and gave it to me.

" i knew it.." i said as grabbed it from jaemin's hands.

Trying to drugged her with a syringe is very cliché of them to do.

__-:-__

Me and jaemin went to a cafe. Jisung and mark also came and we all discussed about what jaemin has told me.

" i heard chenle woke up.." jaemin said.

" yeah he just texted me a while ago he said that he'll be staying there for two more days. The doctors are still examining him." jisung said.

" but what happened to areum?" mark asked.

" she had a Concussion she might not able to wake up yet but hopefully she wake up early " i said.

We are having some coffee while jisung and mark got juice.

" aren't we going to call the number.." jisung said.

" if he said that we should give it to areum then we should give it to her.. But i have that bad feeling about that number " mark said.

" the guy that i met looked nice??" jisung said.

" just because they looked nice they are nice too jisung" jaemin said.

" we should just leave it and wait.." i said as jisung gave mark the number.

" I'll keep it for the meantime.." mark said.

__-:-__

" tell agent 1 that she can finally do what i asked ther to do"

" yes sir.."

__-:-__

_popo